Antelope in 81??

orion23

Very Active Member
Anyone know this unit? i have some questions.
Looks like the harvest success is good like most units in the state, but how is the public land? Are there plenty of places to hunt? What is the quality? Road conditions etc. Anything you may be willing to share. Just looking for a fun hunt with kids. Thanks.

Travis
www.SkullHanger.com

Mostly all the land East of Hwy 120 is public land BLM.Check it out using the hunt planner on the Wyoming game and fish website.

I've also been thinking about 81. Read in a past thread a comment about crowded conditions, but very few details were given. Any thoughts on this unit as far as overall quality experience for someone just wanting to hunt some pretty country and have opportunities at decent bucks? Or is it a crowded situation due to proximity to town and relatively small size? We have 1.33 PP, so would have to go "special" I think for this unit.

If you're truly looking for a fun hunt with kids, 81 would be tough to beat. Lots of antelope on public and more as season progresses. There are some nice bucks, but you would need to sort through lots and lots and lots of bucks to find a truly big one.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom