Antelope pics

J

JohnTaro12

Wen't and looked around for some antelope for september! never hunted em before! don't know how to judge a good buck either of these two decent?

9407dscn0303.jpg

5604dscn0305.jpg

1272dscn0314.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-11 AT 10:45PM (MST)[p] If you would be happy wrapping your tag around either one then thats all that matters. If your asking if there high scoring bucks then i would say no. What unit are you hunting? Archery or rifle. Here are a couple of pics of bucks that you can compare to.I was after either one last year during my archery hunt and both were later killed during the muzzy hunt. Both bucks went between 86-87". Best of luck!
137319a_goat_sucess_060.jpg

269019a_goat_sucess_065.jpg

266619a_goat_sucess_108.jpg

it is my grandpas rifle tag in 18B took him 17 points. He's never worried about score but when it takes so long to draw one tag i wanna make sure he tags something respectable! We seen 50 antelope on sunday there were a couple other bucks we thought were decent that we didn't get a picture of but i'll be back up in a couple weeks to see if I can start picking out the bigger ones.

Those are good bucks for 18B. That unit has got the heck shot out of it the past 5 years. Big bucks (B&C quality), are in my opinion are really, really hard to find.

I spend a ton of time in this unit and have really seen the quality and quantity of the bucks going the wrong way.

I'd say for your grandpa to take either one if he gets the chance. When it is all said and done he'll be glad he did.

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

I think so not sure of all the units up there yet but the top buck was on the pavement before 18b right in the houses pretty much!

Take your time, enjoy the time with your Grandpa! That's what it is all about!!! Find the buck you want & hunt him, but don't lose sight of why you are out there...

thats pretty much whats going to happen we aren't stuck on score just trying to get an idea of what i should be looking for! we both drew november rifle bull tags two so he should have a good year!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom