Antelope Ranch Map

coryb

After striking out for a dozen years I finally drew an antelope tag. What's the best way to get an accurate map of the ranch I've been assigned to? Should I try to get one from NMGF or should I contact the ranch via the a plus listed number? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cory

BLM Maps may be helpful also.

I drew a 300,000+ acre ranch and the 8.5x11 map that fish and game sent wasn't the most helpful... I picked up the associated BLM maps and that was a huge help.

If you want to spend some money a lot of places will make a custom hunting map for you also. Just search hunt maps and you'll get a few options. You can give them GPS coordinates or a picture of the area and they'll send you a topo map with whatever info you want.

The majority of the ranch I hunted was leased BLM land so it was nice that I was able to scout those portions before the hunt. Even during the hunt I don't think I ever really used the private land as it was so scattered and small portions.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-16 AT 12:48PM (MST)[p]Download Onyx Hunt Maps to your smart phone, it will show you the ranch boundaries ,the whole deal.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom