Antelope unit 101

Moose332

Wondering if this would be a good unit to use my 8 NR points on. Looks like good antelope numbers and mostly public land. Any thoughts/suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

I'm not sure about your comment on good antelope numbers when the G&F only issued 100 total tags for that unit last year. That's really the only comment I have since I don't hunt near that area and have never been in it. It appears that you could draw the tag in the Regular PP draw with no problem since it went down into the 7 PP pool last year, but that draw only had 9 tags available. Hopefully a resident that knows the area will chime in.

Im not set on 101 I just was looking at possible units I can draw with 8 points as a NR, just looking for a unit that has good antelope numbers, lots of public land and have a good time.

101 will suffice. I drove through 101 last year on my way to a different unit and saw antelope. I however saw 10 times more antelope in units 73 and 75. I was amazed by the amount of antelope I saw in those two units, literally thousands of them.

I believe there are 800 tags for 73. Avoid opening day if you go there. I hunted it week 3 and saw very few hunters

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom