Antelope Unit 113

bighornhunter

I've been doing a little research regarding Antelope units and was wondering if anyone can give me advice about unit 113 or other neighboring units? I'm not expecting to find a big buck but just trying to set up a fun hunt with my dad.

I'm well aware that much of the area is private land but I'm willing to a pay a modest access fee. With that being said, what is the going access fee rate and is it difficult to find landowners willing to let hunters on their property?

Lastly do you guys think its worth the effort to hunt that area for antelope?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks for your time.

I know the outfitter that has most of the private locked up in 113...I hunted with him once. That's a tough area for access, but it's doable. I'd recommend getting the Wyoming Chip for your GPS. I'd call the local fish and game office then the local game warden and biologist. Sometimes they'll have a list of landowners that'll let you on or know of some that'll let you on for a modest fee, good luck.

I've hunted the unit a bit, but didn't last year and glad I didn't since my buddies had a tough time finding any decent bucks.

If you are Ok with paying a trespass fee I'd sure look at unit 22. The better bucks I've seen taken the last 3-4 years all seem to be from 22, I'm guessing the trespass fees would be about the same for 22 versus 113. Maybe also look at 25 or even 21.

I've got good access in 113 but will be going to 25 this year to see if I can find something better. Good luck though, its all a nice area for antelopes!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-14 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]bighornhunter....If you want a list of the land owners and phone numbers, I can send you the list of those in above mentioned areas. Can also tell YOU which ones NOT TO USE.

I got them from F&G and they are in a pdf form, so you can print them out and then go down the list.
Send me your email address and make sure and let me know your MM name so I know who I am helping. Click on the single envelope icon second from the left and type in your reply and send to me.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

was wondering if it would be possible to discuss unit 113 with you. I know I can get the land owner list myself but I would like advice on the ones to avoid. I usually hunt 91 but it is becoming very difficult to draw, so I'm looking elsewhere. thanks marty
e-mail [email protected]
facebook

thanks in advance for your help

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom