Antelope Unit 20 HELP!!!!!!!

F

frednfrog

Made a huge mistake and drew the wrong unit. Is anyone familiar with antelope unit 20? Lots of private looking for good area to start scouting. I really don't want to waste this tag just because I can't read!!!!!! Any knowledge would be gratly appreciatted.

congrats hard tag 2 draw did u draw the mi hunt or the bow hunt? i know the unit good i have hunted it the last 3 years with bow.

I drew the Aug. bow hunt. I was looking at some land status maps and at acme.maps.com and was thinking about starting my scouting about mid way down State Road 107 in between the to stands of the Cibola national forest. Any info you could share would be much appreciated.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom