Antelope Unit 32 Pat Boone Ranch?

nmelktrout

Very Active Member
Anybody know of this ranch or know anything regarding this unit in terms of speedgoats? Down by Elida, NM. My father drew and was assigned to this ranch and I'm curious to see if anyone had any background on it or at least has any info on the unit in general. Good ranch, any goats, tough country? Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cody

I believe my father and brother drew that ranch last year or the year before. I will try and get some info for you.

Well the unit I would consider to be marginal in terms of trophy quality. The hunt should be easy if you are looking for a 13-14 inch antelope. Finding a goat that is gonna go book is going to be extremely tough. I do not know specifics about that particular ranch but the number of Antelope I have seen around Elida and Kenna this year have been decent.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-08 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p]Overkill, that would be great if your family had some info on the ranch that they'd be willing to share. Hopefully that was where they had hunted.

lchcguide,

Thanks for the heads'up. Sounds great to me as a 13" lope is a pretty nice antelope for where I come from. My old man will be stoked to see some animals and have a chance at something in the 14" range, not to mention a good shot at getting some early meat in the freezer. Sounds just like the kind of unit we would appreciate.

-Cody

he must have alot of antelope because he gets alot of tags from the state.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom