Antelope unit 52

S

showgun

Daughter drew a Jr. tag in this unit, anybody know if it is any good?? What type of coutry?? Quality bucks??Any good places to camp?? Thanks

Showgun, Personal message me your phone number and I would be happy to tell you anything you would like to know. I hunted here 2 years ago and scouted it twice before the hunt. I'll tell you what I know. Panhandle.

Panhandle, not sure how to use the pm. Its been several years since I last used it..Drop me a line on how.. Would love to chat with you.. Thanks

Showgun, Just login and then go to "INBOX" and click on it and it will take you there. I left my phone number in your inbox. Call anytime and I'll fill you in on what I know. Panhandle

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom