Antelope unit 58

dsbudman

How is the access in unit 58. I've got 13 points and trying to decide what unit is best for getting around and for best odds at finding at least a 15 inch buck or area with heavy genetics

bowhunted it the first year they started pref points. put in for ‘the best’ and drew. great access.
the roads i was on were treacherously slick when it rained.

The only place that’s off limits is the mine property right by the interstate. What little private land there is that’s not RSGA would be easy to get permission for. But it’s not needed. Plenty on the public. Some giants too. I killed one there in 2014.

How is the access in unit 58. I've got 13 points and trying to decide what unit is best for getting around and for best odds at finding at least a 15 inch buck or area with heavy genetics
Great access & some fine big bucks- not a lot of antelope in most areas, but it only takes one- the right one. Don’t hesitate- it a super trophy unit. Fine genetics. Get there really early & recon & scout hard. It’ll pay off. The south 1/3 is almost all BLM land. Fill up with gas ⛽️ every day in Rock Springs or carry plenty extra gas & water.
Wet weather can bring slick slimy roads !
So prepare! Don’t get trigger happy. There are some B/C antelope out there- finding them is not easy !
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado ???

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom