Antelope Unit 62 Info?

TR175

I drew a unit 62 type 1 tag this year. Just curious if anyone has info on a good spot to camp where I can access good antelope habitat? Also has anyone hunted the walk in area "Ferris Mountain Ranch Inc"? I plan to hunt the opener and then make a trip back later if I am not successful. Thanks in advance.

You drew a great tag as I'm sure you know. I would stay mobile if I was you and pickup camp so you don't spend time driving back to camp. Camp anywhere you can find out of the wind on BLM. I haven't hunted the walk-in area but you should find a great antelope if you can stay off the trigger long enough. Good luck and have fun.

Thanks for the info Cornhusker. I'm looking forward to a fun hunt and hope to find a nice one. I plan to hunt the far northern end of the unit which is mostly BLM and state land so finding camp spots should be easy.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom