Antelope Unit 7

ColoradoBob

Looking to apply this year in Unit 7. When we average out points, we're at 2.33. Last year >2 was 100% draw. We're hoping we can draw but you never know. Anyone hunt this unit & might be willing to share some info? You can PM me if you don't want to post on an open forum.

We used our CO points last year & had a good fun hunt in Craig, CO. We are looking to do it again. No need for B/C goat------Just looking for a fun hunt before we get to old. 3 of us--average age----68.

Hey there Bob. I hunted Unit 7 this past fall in WY for goats with my Dad (70) and a couple buddies. We had a similar point setup as you guys, so you should be good to draw.

It was my first time in WY and was quite a trip. Different format than i'm used to with lots of private land and driving, but we all tagged out and had fun.

I've got some info for you. I'll shoot you a PM

You’ll do fine in that area , I’ve hunted it many many times over the years. Should be an easy draw with your points , back in the day it used to take none !

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom