Antelope with 9 pts..for 2023, Any unit suggestions?

Here's a few

Screenshot_20221220-021916_Chrome.jpg

Do the leg work and research units you can draw. Then come back ask about units you might be interested in…
This^^

Also to the OP- Questions to ask yourself- Are you looking for a fun hunt, strictly for a trophy, or just a place to easily shoot an antelope. Want to stay in a town/hotel? Amenities close by? Archery or rifle? Antelope is one of the few species a guy can pick and choose the type of hunt, and general region, and still draw and have a successful hunt.

I hunted 95 this year. It was fun. Lots of goats running around. Hunted the end of the season because I was on another hunt and couldn’t get there any earlier. Hardly anyone there when I was. Ended up killing a 75inch. Would love to go back but I doubt I wait that long to draw that unit again.

My Dad cashed in his 9 points this year for 91. Went in late September. Had a great time! Pretty much all public land, pretty scenery with Wind River range close by. Passed on dozens of bucks for 2 days and took a nice 75 inch on day 3. Also bagged our first Sage Grouse. Fun unit for sure, but our first time in Wyoming so could be the norm. :)

20220918_181433.jpg

20220919_155242.jpg

20220920_083012.jpg

20220920_083350.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom