Anti-minutemen attack speakers

I wonder if any of these loser protesters would volunteer to go pick up all the trash/garbage that these ILLEGAL ALIENS leave behind in our desert washes- sometimes up to and beyond 6 freaking feet tall of crap. the funny thing is that most of the loser protesters are white kids from big cities- left leaning, lesbian, liberal, losers !!!!! they don't live anywhere near a freaking border, they have no idea the amount of destruction left in the wake of ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS !!!!!! they are enviromentalists who protest everything, developments, trees, logging, mining, and they won't protest the ILLEGAL ALIENS dumping garbage ALL OVER OUR BORDERS ! talk about being hypocritical !

BUILD THE WALL BIGGER !!!!!

they enter ILLEGALLY, leave thier trash laying all over our desert floors, washes, etc. break our laws, steal, lie, cheat, protest, make it out to be that they are innocent and we are all "out to get them" hang our flags UPSIDE down- then they tell us how badly they want to be here ? W.T.F. !!!!!

M WAITE, AZ.

That is typical of the Liberals. They are always trying to shut down FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If a Lib/Dem does not like what you are saying they attempt to shout you down and keep you from freedom of speech.
The funny thing is, well it's not funny, but sad, is that the Libs/Dems hold themselves as the keepers of freedom of speech, yet when that speech is not consistant with their views, it is shouted down. So typical of the Lib/Dem hypocrasy. Simular to their hypocrasy on the war ect. ect. ect...

Absolute Idiots! Most of those fools protesting don't have a clue, and probably haven't been paying taxes long enough to understand the burden illegals put on our country.

The National Guard should be putting an end to them as soon as they cross the border. I don't think so many of them would be coming if they had to step over bodies to get here. I have no problem with those that come here legally, but illegal aliens are nothing but a slow invasion force that are as dangerous to this nation as anything.

They should stay home and fix there own country if they don't like the way it's run, but I'm sure the mexican government wouldn't tollerate that kind of BS for a minuite.

Jody

I heard somewhere that our Border Patrol is pelted every night with rocks in some areas. If it's true they better nip it in the bud!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom