Antler Trader?

MooseMeat

Heard Josh Corbin aka @antlertrader might be in a little bit of hot water at the moment. Details are still coming out, but there is video floating around social media to back up some claims. Guess there was a road rage incident involving him and his daughter, ran a car off a road and beat the driver up just because he had California plates on their car. I’m sure there’s more to the story, victims never really like to share what they did to provoke someone, but that’s the story as of now.

does anyone know anything else about this?

lol....how come I never get good opportunities like that??...I have California plates....

I’ve been following the comments on FB and it involves a road rage incident in ID.
Josh has admitted to police that he beat up the driver but claims the driver swung first. Hard for me to believe a driver sitting in his seat could swing on Josh who was the one who exited his vehicle.
The driver (Tate)ended up at the hospital and had a CT scan done due to injuries. Other victims of Joshs road rage incidents have come forward as well.
My opinion is when you exit your vehicle to approach someone during a road rage incident, you’ve chosen to escalate the situation.
I believe Josh wanted to take advantage of a vulnerable person sitting in a driver seat where they can’t move much.
Regardless to whatever started the entire situation, getting out of your car and assaulting, battery against another driver, is never justified.i believe Josh is the aggressor in this case.

I’ve been following the comments on FB and it involves a road rage incident in ID.
Josh has admitted to police that he beat up the driver but claims the driver swung first. Hard for me to believe a driver sitting in his seat could swing on Josh who was the one who exited his vehicle.
The driver (Tate)ended up at the hospital and had a CT scan done due to injuries. Other victims of Joshs road rage incidents have come forward as well.
My opinion is when you exit your vehicle to approach someone during a road rage incident, you’ve chosen to escalate the situation.
I believe Josh wanted to take advantage of a vulnerable person sitting in a driver seat where they can’t move much.
Regardless to whatever started the entire situation, getting out of your car and assaulting, battery against another driver, is never justified.i believe Josh is the aggressor in this case.
If he keeps this crap up, one of these days he's going to find a hand gun pointed in his direction and he'll be the one carried off, probably in a body bag.

Who Initiated the Deal at the very start?

I don’t know who began the road rage first. However, others have come forward claiming other instances of Josh being an aggressive driver on the road and starting road rage. Regardless to who started the road rage, it still doesn’t excuse assault and battery.
Theres a lot of idiots on the road. I’d have a long list of assaults if I pursued and beat up every driver who offended me. So there is no excuse for Josh’s behavior. I would have a hard time believing that Josh approached Tate’s driver window to have some words.

Looks like all the videos have been pulled from social media. I hope the beating didn’t really come about because of the California license plates. The dude is a transplant himself. I don’t know him, only met him once. But i Do know a guy who knows him very well and have been told this isn’t the first time he’s done stuff like this. Guess he’s got a little bit of a temper when things don’t go his way

Which group on Facebook posted about it?

Maybe he should have limited his response to this...

Road Rage.jpg

No way! That dude seems so calm and thought out in his videos. That's a bad bad deal if this is all true.

All of these things you are hearing are from one side. Obviously the lady who posted about this is gonna defend her side wether it takes lies or whatever. But the worst part is, the lady who is posting and attacking him wasn’t even there! Joshes family is getting attacked and their careers and lives are being threatened for something some lady (who doesn’t even know what truly happened) posted on social media. This incident should be handled by the people involved and the police. It’s nobody else’s business. This is just sad because joshs family has gotten so much hate from just one attention seeking Facebook post!

Two sides to every story and then there's the truth. Everything will work it's self out, especially if there's video as others have mentioned.

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty ? Oh yeah the internet jury. This is kinda like the dems and impeachment trial. My cousins uncles sister who knew a hairdresser yada yada seen someone who looked like the corbin family throwing a couple of California bodies in a ditch by McCall.

Looks like they did make a statement video on social media. Explaining some things that have happened from it. I have met Josh before and he was cool to chat with. I do feel like there is things not being said by both sides. Probably things that won't come out until after the court rulings. Road rage is crazy it's best to just let it all go and not engage. I'm glad nobody was killed over this. Hopefully a positive lesson is learned from this.

Looks like they did make a statement video on social media. Explaining some things that have happened from it. I have met Josh before and he was cool to chat with. I do feel like there is things not being said by both sides. Probably things that won't come out until after the court rulings. Road rage is crazy it's best to just let it all go and not engage. I'm glad nobody was killed over this. Hopefully a positive lesson is learned from this.
Can you share the link?

Can you share the link?

Based from the video I saw, which was the aftermath, the person filming would have been blocked in. The driver even mentioned that he couldn’t go anywhere. Where Josh was able to easily back up to leave the scene and was closest to the paved road. Which leads me to believe Josh wasn’t forced off the road or blocked in.
In this “set the record straight” YouTube video, the comments are turned off. They claim to be the victim and blocked in.
Yes, I wasn’t there. But based from what I’ve heard so far and seeing the recorded pieces, I’m not believing the Corbins. The Facebook posts have been removed and I don’t even know how I was able to see it or who had posted it.
I don’t think this was a hate crime. I think this is a road rage case where people chose to take the law into their own hands.
If you are a victim of road rage, get a plate number, call the police and get away from them.
You dont jump out of your car and punch the driver. Because you both just might end up with charges.

Last edited:
lol....yep....live by social media...die by social media....what a joke....

I'm guessing that was Josh and family on that video....

That was 20 minutes of my life I will never get back. I actually cut it off at 6 minutes. Being in a car with those two ladies for any length of time would probably make me a candidate for road rage myself
no kidding....I only made it till the younger one started yapping....

I'm not certain what happened last weekend, but this "Setting The Record Straight" Antler Trader video didn't help the accused at all.

I saw some of the Facebook posts by the ?mom? of the young guy in the other car. There were specific descriptions of what happened and the result (tailgated, run off the road, punched while trapped in car, hospital visit, scans, etc). Including a video of Josh Corbin driving away...with his daughter blowing a kiss to the young guy's car. In the video, Corbin's car was between the roadway and the other guy's car. Also, when leaving, Corbin didn't drive forward, rather, he backed up quite a long distance. Corbin's car didn't have a front license plate. I suspect he knew this, which explains why he backed up so far (to avoid exposing the license plate).

In contrast, there was no description of the incident in the "Setting The Record Straight" video, only extremely vague references to "emotions caused people to do a lot of things good and bad" and "emotions have gone wrong on this whole thing...and have caused a lot of bad decisions to be made..."

"I'm not condoning or admitting to doing anything wrong."

"On our way to McCall, somebody decided to make some decisions...which escalated..."

"it's none of your guys's business really"

"The person that posted this was not there." This is a terrible argument. The ?mom? apparently posted to Facebook, seeking info on who her relatives' assailants were. By that logic, if you don't personally witness an event, you shouldn't be able to post about it. Huh???

Based on the video I saw, I question whether the other guy was "run off the road" by the Corbin car. It had no significant damage that I saw in the video. Perhaps he stopped or was scared and was hoping the Corbins would continue past him? No idea, but I'm dubious of the Corbin's claim to be "run off the road." Corbin's car was between the young guy's car and the highway. In the video, there was a white Jeep waiting across the road (~75 yards away).

Pure speculation mode on: Now that I think about it, I wonder if the white Jeep and the young guy were the ones in a tailgating situation? I couldn't explain why someone would pull over and just sit there waiting for the other driver in a road rage situation to approach the vehicle. Perhaps the young guy thought that Corbin was a good Samaritan or helpful witness coming to check on him? Why else would the young guy sit there while Corbin approached? Doesn't make sense. Speculation off.

Again, I have no certainty about what actually happened or what led up to it, and don't know any of the people involved...but the Antler Trader family would have been well-advised to hunker down to ride out the social media storm. However it ends up, it's not going to be a positive for them.

One last thing...if you are not armed and someone is assaulting you while you are in the driver seat of a vehicle, crank the wheel and hit reverse. Attackers have a much more difficult time landing punches when your vehicle is parked on their chest.

made it three minutes in and was told it was none of my business so i turned it off and went to read more of the true story on facebook. you guys that follow these people on social media are part of the problem.

Even by social media standards these guys put out the worst crap. Can't even get myself to try and start watching that video.

Does not surprise me !! This ASS Clown about ran me & my wife off a very narrow gravel road last year after following me for over 5 miles. I was doing Well above the posted 35 speed limit he passed me at 50 plus on a gravel road, Headed horn hunting for sure more important than any ones life !! Get to that horn spot 1st !! Probably another reason they left Utah THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

I have no idea who this guy is but I’m curious. I typed in “ant” to google Antler Trader, and the first thing that pops up is “antler trader road rage”. I guess it’s getting searched a lot. I still couldn’t find anything. I would like to see the video if someone could post a link.

I tried to watch the video you posted homer, I think I made it 3 minutes? Wow, what an afflicted pair.

I made it 2 mins on the sob video. If your going to make a living on social media, rule #1 should be don't be a azz hole.

if you turn the volume off and just scroll till she's showing skin....it's watchable...

I always liked his shed hunting videos. I'm sure there are 2 sides to the story.

With that said. I only watched the first few minutes but the "setting the record straight" thing should have been done by Josh only and should have been 3 minutes long only focusing on the fact that there are 2 sides to the story and that the full story will come out at some point in the future. Having wife and daughter on the video only created emotion and doesn't have a good look to it at all.

If it were me I would have put out a message of.. I was involved,, they were involved,, but please try not to be judge and jury based on what a mother is posting on Facebook. Stay with me, I will be able to tell my story soon enough. Thanks for everything you guys do for us, we love having you around and we will certainly make it through this.

Dash cams are cheap, and don't lie......

Violence doesn't solve anything......

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You............

Just a public service announcement.

If you make your living off of "likes", and sponsorship dollars, DONT MAKE A "SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT" video.

Telling the folks who checked your page "it's non of your business" IS NOT what sponsors pay you for.

Second. Know what you want to say, say it, go away. 2 min. One voice.

Third. Don't make a video talking about "protecting" your daughter while you have her on the video.

Last, Don't make a video in which you show anger, and a temper, to explain you aren't like that.

I just play a PR agent on the interests.

Another favorite of the video was the claim that he quit his job to spend more time with his family...then later in the video describing how he and wife were away from home / out of state and hadn't seen their daughter for the last month. Huh?

Another favorite of the video was the claim that he quit his job to spend more time with his family...then later in the video describing how he and wife were away from home / out of state and hadn't seen their daughter for the last month. Huh?
I thought the same thing! There were several contradictions. I think the entire video was created as a “damage control” attempt to slow the destruction of their reputation.
Which they failed miserably.
I honestly think they would have been better off not even doing this 20 minute clip.
I hope somehow there will be updates as this case moves along.

WOW These Idiots really believe that they were NOT in the wrong !! ANYTIME a person gets out of their vehicle & approaches another vehicle or person YOU just made it your FAULT !! He could have yelled at the person called the cops took his license ETC !! OH AND LEFT but that is not what he did !!! Set the record straight yes they did !! GUILTY ASS HELL !!! I have never even seen the video and there is NO way I believe any of them ...

Heard Josh Corbin aka @antlertrader might be in a little bit of hot water at the moment. Details are still coming out, but there is video floating around social media to back up some claims. Guess there was a road rage incident involving him and his daughter, ran a car off a road and beat the driver up just because he had California plates on their car. I’m sure there’s more to the story, victims never really like to share what they did to provoke someone, but that’s the story as of now.

does anyone know anything else about this?
Josh and his family were the ones ran off the road. Josh protected his family as he should have done, same as I would have. The lady who blasted this story all over social media was not even there.

Josh and his family were the ones ran off the road. Josh protected his family as he should have done, same as I would have. The lady who blasted this story all over social media was not even there.
Were you there??

The minute josh pulled his car over and got out of his vehicle, he was in the wrong. Defending your family excuse can only go so far. What he should have done is got them out of that situation and left immediately. Not have a roadside smack down in front of witnesses. He should have also never posted that video with his family, if he really is trying to “protect” them. He basically fed them to the wolves with that Stunt.

they aren’t innocent at all. The only ones guilty? Probably not. But at the very root of this, he lost his temper and tried to get even. It cost him dearly it seems.

here’s another post for your folder to hand over to the police antler lady. I’m sure your folder has evolved to a filing cabinet by now

One more piece of interesting information. There was a female in the backseat of Joshs car recording the entire episode. The daughter was in the passenger seat so it could have been his wife recording on a cell phone from the backseat (It was hard to see from the video I saw)
Apparently that evidence couldn’t be looked at by police because the “record button on the phone wasn’t pushed”
How convenient? Or was it recorded and the incriminating evidence magically disappear?

Interesting answer Protecting his Family !! I am going to protect my family from this guy that supposedly tried to run me off the road, by getting out & assaulting him in his car ???

Uh oh! Bad news for Antler Trader.

Sounds like an unrelated party (maybe that black Jeep in the background) has a video of the incident. Cops apparently didn't disclose this or anything until their hand was forced (by local TV and radio interest).

Radio interview (an hour ago) where other video was mentioned not yet posted online, so no link yet.

Based on that, I suspect that we'll see a mug shot of the antler guy sometime soon.

Uh oh! Bad news for Antler Trader.

Sounds like an unrelated party (maybe that black Jeep in the background) has a video of the incident. Cops apparently didn't disclose this or anything until their hand was forced (by local TV and radio interest).

Radio interview (an hour ago) where other video was mentioned not yet posted online, so no link yet.

Based on that, I suspect that we'll see a mug shot of the antler guy sometime soon.
MEH. Nothing is going to happen.

Had this happened to me (well, it wouldn't have happened to me)...but if it did, I would have cranked the wheel and hit reverse, parking my car on his chest -or- shot him the second he landed a punch. It's a shame either of those didn't happen. The world would be a better place, if it had.

Had this happened to me (well, it wouldn't have happened to me)...but if it did, I would have cranked the wheel and hit reverse, parking my car on his chest -or- shot him the second he landed a punch. It's a shame either of those didn't happen. The world would be a better place, if it had.
Rule number 1. Never trust a guy with two first names.

I listened to the radio show. I’m still surprised that there hasn’t been an arrest if even a witness from the Jeep has come forward and given testimony.

I hope the pressure continues on law enforcement to do something about this case.

I’ve seen a huge increase in road rage incidents and people need to be careful when being so aggressive. I have always looked at road rage incidents as people using their vehicles as deadly weapons. To me, it would be justifiable using a gun as self defense.
Thanks for the update

It's just like i tell my kids when the want to pee in the forest. Be careful there are cameras everywhere. ;-)

That's a couple of 18 and 19 year old newlyweds that are going to have some money if antlertrader has any. I'm pretty sure most lawyers could win the civil suit that will be coming.

If the facts are correct, he did some serious damage to himself and his family.
I would hope the sue happy world does not destroy him. Both courts.....real and public opinion

If the facts are correct, he did some serious damage to himself and his family.
I would hope the sue happy world does not destroy him. Both courts.....real and public opinion

treedagain, what’s the difference between what antlertrader did and WLH did?

They both broke the law and in my opinion antlertraders offense is far worse than WLH...

Some want a public hanging of WLH...

Some want antlertrader pardoned...
Both broke the law and should deserve what’s coming...

Last edited:
I wonder how much the lack of charges in this case has to do with jurisdiction and geography? Due to mountains in Idaho, there are some strange county lines that don't make any modern sense for either services or law enforcement.
Map link here:

The assault appears to have taken place a few feet inside that west/southwest nub in the map/border. If you look at the map, Idaho City is the county seat. The only practical way to drive between Idaho City and the assault location is drive all the way down Hwy 21, through Boise, then back north along Hwy 55. Everything between is fire/forest roads.

Ada County is Boise/Eagle/Meridian and all surrounding areas (up to a few feet from the assault location).

It's probably much more effort for the Boise County Sheriff and Prosecutor to deal with...and for something that they may think doesn't impact their constituents (none of which live in their jurisdiction).

That law enforcement didn't bother to follow up and match the two 911 calls/reports is rather disturbing.

treedagain, what’s the difference between what antlertrader did and WLH did?

They both broke the law and in my opinion antlertraders offense is far worse than WLH...

Some want a public hanging of WLH...

Some want antlertrader pardoned...
Both broke and should deserve what’s coming...

That was my point Tikka

Does TRI have an alarm that goes off at the words Poaching, or WLH?

Tri. What did Robyn pay for that sheep tag? It wasn't a petty offense.

Calling ahead kinda proves the calculated part.

He didn't call after.

But um with Tikka.

WLH deserves everything that comes his way.

Antler deserves more. On top of an azz beating, he should get to pay some lawyers, or a bail bondsman, or both.

Yall seem to forget the title of the article that Treedagain posted. Selective memories so yall can keep acting self- righteous I guess.

I won't forget. I really appreciate Treedagain posting the article that cleared WLH.

Any person with less than half a brain can read the title of the posted article and tell wlh was cleared and other people took responsibility for it. Thanks Treedagain.

I remember watching a TV show about a guy who was wrongfully convicted of a crime. After sitting in prison for years they finally tested some DNA and it looked like he probably didn't do it. Then they found a match for the DNA and that person confessed to the crime. When they released the wrongfully convicted man from prison the cops that collected the evidence and the DA that prosecuted him still said they believe he did it.?

Hatred, ego, and self-righteousness can be a blinding recipe.

Tri.... your promotion of poaching is getting old. Why you thanking me? For pointing out the obvious,.you try to twist the truth/ lie like the 13 little girl that you are. I love how your trying to put it out that I somehow proved anything for you, nothing like how you outed WLH for the killing of a ram in a closed area and used a loophole to get away with it.

If you would stop making a fool of yourself,every day, every post this would most likely go away until you defend the next poacher.

Treedagain, did you take time to read the title of the article before you posted it?

"Utah's DWR takes blame for bighorn sheep killed 'illegally 'on the Nebo."

It doesn't say anywhere in the article that WLH committed a crime. It doesn't even say he planned or calculated a crime. It almost seems like you didn't even read the article.

Hatred ego and self-righteousness. Its blinding.

Thanks again Treedagain.

Last edited:
What really stands out in that article is WLH and his shallow view of regular hunters.
Still have not received an answer to my PM. If it walks like a duck....

Will the OP now please edit the post title as Wade Lemon #4??

Both of these yahoos in the hunting community are jack wagons full of BS that are spilling out cuz they are so full of it.
Between the news articles showing the ignorance for the majority of hunters with their contributions for conservation and the assaults on the general public because he thinks he is entitled and above the law.
It’s a shame and a stain on the hunting community in general.

Last edited:
Triedagain,

I'm pretty sure he never said " regular hunters". Those are your words. But I am pretty sure he included you as a "knucklehead " and it looks like you are so fragile that years later you are still bitter. Either way those things weren't important enough to be the title of the article. If I remember correctly the title was

STATE DWR TAKES BLAME FOR BIGHORN SHEEP ILLEGALLY KILLED ON NEBO.

Thanks again.

Triedagain,

I'm pretty sure he never said " regular hunters". Those are your words. But I am pretty sure he included you as a "knucklehead " and it looks like you are so fragile that years later you are still bitter. Either way those things weren't important enough to be the title of the article. If I remember correctly the title was

STATE DWR TAKES BLAME FOR BIGHORN SHEEP ILLEGALLY KILLED ON NEBO.

Thanks again.

Which is better knucklehead or regular? Either way that is HIS words.

We can all see how fragile you are and close you are having another "breakdown". It is apparent how much you need attention. Try a therapist. Leave the big thinking to the adults.

Fish on ! Succa.:p

"I think we are all worried about you and your mental health. "

This coming from a guy crying about a sheep that died years ago.:rolleyes:

That sheep must have been very special to you. I'm so sorry your special sheep died.

Sheep lives matter, that's the battle cry for this year.
Every....sheep....lives......matter.

It is time we all stand back and reflect on how we have misused our hunter privilege to keep the sheep lives around us on a path that will keep them unemployed and living off government welfare. Have you seen the conditions they live in? Their daily struggles to survive. Like they say
..sheep are walking around looking for a way to die

Now is the time to rise above and help those sheep achieve all that they can. We are to blame for them not fulfilling their dreams.

When will hunter privilege stop and we treat those sheep lives like we care.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom