Antler Trader?

Wow that's an interesting read.

I really don't understand why the police dept would be doing nothing about this especially since it made the local news? That makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Likely because both the person that got assaulted and the person that did the assault were merely passing through a distant edge of the county. It's also a bunch of paperwork for the prosecutor.

Depending on what the witness reported (saw from a distance, etc), it could be even more difficult to prosecute.

Getting video from wife's phone / cloud account (to get a closeup video of the assault) would require more paperwork (subpoenas).

Whether they the prosecutor files charges or ignores the incident, they get paid the same. Similarly, his voters likely don't care that much, either, because they weren't assaulted.

Sounds like everything got swept under the rug. Apparently roadside assaults are cool in Idaho. He’s back on Instagram still trying to be someone cool. He’s failing miserably at it. It’s hilarious to see that where all the sponsors were listed on his profile that he was so proud of, is now wiped clean. I imagine his wife is doing the same, but she blocked me the day of the cringeworthy video, I imagine I’ve got some comments and memes in her evidence folder that she handed to the police. Still waiting for them to contact me and others like she promised.

Sad situation and a sad statement of our society. I don't know any of the parties or follow any of these folks on social media. All I know is that I carry a firearm of some sort at all times, as so most of the people I know here in good old Wyoming. That would NEVER happen to me.

Based from the video I saw, which was the aftermath, the person filming would have been blocked in. The driver even mentioned that he couldn’t go anywhere. Where Josh was able to easily back up to leave the scene and was closest to the paved road. Which leads me to believe Josh wasn’t forced off the road or blocked in.
In this “set the record straight” YouTube video, the comments are turned off. They claim to be the victim and blocked in.
Yes, I wasn’t there. But based from what I’ve heard so far and seeing the recorded pieces, I’m not believing the Corbins. The Facebook posts have been removed and I don’t even know how I was able to see it or who had posted it.
I don’t think this was a hate crime. I think this is a road rage case where people chose to take the law into their own hands.
If you are a victim of road rage, get a plate number, call the police and get away from them.
You dont jump out of your car and punch the driver. Because you both just might end up with charges.

Hey BillyBob, I listened to the young couple’s account, then to the antler guy/gal. If you listen to how she’s speaking and trying to justice their actions their guilty, you see her blowing kisses and lipping off as their are backing up. I’d believe the young couple. The Antler guy and his wife are straight up trailer park.

I had an issue today not road rage but parking rage. I called the Police out Tuesday to get the neighbors to stop blocking my driveways anyway the Officer made the guy his car, so today when I drove by my units the guy was in front washing a van and after I was a quarter way down the road he was giving me the Jocking Off sign well I seen he doing this and turned around and I asked him “what’s that about?” he told me I was running my mouth and he was going to kick my F N butt I just laugh and drove off. Well the neighbor next door has those video cams with audio (I didn’t know they had audio) so their called the Police to show them the video then the Officer called me tonight and said that the guy has been threatening other neighbors also so this evening he got a free ride to Collinsville Police Departments jail, not only is he a convictEd felon on probation. So back to Pension he goes! How dumb is that? The Officer asked if I wanted to press charges too? I said no that he was just running his mouth and I wasn’t threaten by him.
Crazy Stuff!
joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom