ANTLERFEST 2006

YELUM

Long Time Member
Just wanted to put the word out about ANTLERFEST this year. Thanks to Founder for putting up an advertisement on the top of the Forums page. Its gonna be another great show and Cabela's is helping us out by hosting it this year.

Lots of great products by vendors like Mossback, Sneekee, Trophy Hunter, Shed Head, Never Enough video and many more.

Also on display will be some huge sheds, mounts and racks of all species. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your trophys, racks, and sheds to show off.

Antler buyers and sellers will be on hand, if you are ready to part with any or all of your collection.

So bring the family out to this free event. For more information go the link from the add on the forums main page.

See ya there

Yelum

4475dc7039ba3cfe.jpg

4475db5236af6cfe.jpg

4475dbd238fed138.jpg

You definitely won't want to miss this one! You know those half dressed lady shed hunters that were posted on the MM main page for a week or so? Well their going to be there too! Well, ok maybe they won't but it's still going to be AWESOME! :)

NvrEnuf

LAST EDITED ON May-25-06 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]I was wondering what was meant by "racks" of "all" species. Thanks for clearing things up. Maybe Moosie will show up to show his "rack" off. :)

I'm looking forward to it.

Paul, LMAO!!! If Moosie comes and plans on striping down then he'll have to do it in your booth. Just be sure to warn us all before he starts his little tease dance. I've already seen the dance and his rack and that was one too many times......

Eweyuck!... Man I just gave myself the cold chills. :)

NvrEnuf (unless you're talking about Moosie's rack that is!)

NvrEnuf,
After meeting you at the Jackson Antler Auction I'll be down and will bring my antlers. Tell Dave to bring plenty of beer! Be looking forward to meeting some of these other MonsterMuley people.

Reads like alot of fun Larry.

Thanks for posting the update.

Not having one in Roy this year.... I take it?

Robb

Longun, it was great to meet you in Jackson. I'm glad to hear you'll be making the trip and can't wait to see those huge sheds you have again! You, or should I say you're wife has really found some great sheds! :)

NvrEnuf

No worries on me having a place to Show my rack.... I've been offered to stay in Doyles Booth for a place to Show them off, I'm sure I could find another one or two also...

If i commit to coming down, can I get 20% off the additional proffits that will come through the door. I can bet big money if I come you're showing will double :) :)

Lemme know before I commit, I'm a Bidna$$ man now ;) Althuogh.... If there is a Wet T-shirt contest I might come for that too... You know, .... Me being in it and all :)

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Heres a few more pictures from last years antlerfest. Some more great sheds and heads will be at this one as well. Just 9 more days.

Yelum
447ef1b8126a1922.jpg

447ef20812e31c14.jpg

447ef241133fea09.jpg

447ef28013a8a466.jpg

I just talked to BLT last night and found out that the new UT state record archery buck (The Camp Williams Buck) will be at the AntlerFest this year. If I remember right the buck gross scored well over 240 and was one of, if not THE largest buck shot in UT last year! What a MONSTER!!!

I can't wait to see what other things might show up as well!

NvrEnuf

Can't wait, should be a lot of fun. I'm working on some MONSTER racks from utah's golden age. Good to see that my elk rack snuck into that last picture, larry must have not been paying attention....

Andy

Moosie, I just realized we failed answer your previous question. If you come you can definitely get a cut of the "profits" from this year's AntlerFest. If it turns out to be like the last couple of years have you'd better bring your check book though. :) Maybe if you do that little strip tease belly dance of yours you could get people to pay you to stop! Then you could use that money to help pay your share of the "profits" for this years AntlerFest. ;) LMAO.

I hope to see you there man.

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom