Antlerless CC Hits

We either drew a pair of CWMU cow elk tags, or the ewe sheep tag. Same dollar amount, so I don't think there is any way to tell....

Nothing for me this year, which is a bummer, I always enjoy a good late cow hunt to fill up the freezer. Last year I bottled most of the meat from my cow elk, and it has made the best sandwiches I have ever eaten.

Cow elk, wish I was a resident ?

A2139C76-BF54-462F-82CA-DCBF3A054430.jpeg

Two $50 hits for us! My son drew, so my tag will go back, and I’ll mentor to him next year. That was my plan all along If he didn’t draw...
Didn’t think he’d draw the CWMU I put him in for, mine was 100%!
Both great CWMU’s!!!

My friend and I drew Mt. Dutton cow elk as a group. Any of you guys with $100 charges end up drawing the ewe tag or were they group of 2 elk charges?

I was lucky and drew the ewe tag. Looking forward to the hunt.
[/QUOTE]
Congrats! You’ll have to let us know how it goes. It will be interesting to see the draw odds, and how many people (if any) switched from antlerless moose to ewe to try and be in that max point pool from here on out.

I was lucky and drew the ewe tag. Looking forward to the hunt.
Congrats! You’ll have to let us know how it goes. It will be interesting to see the draw odds, and how many people (if any) switched from antlerless moose to ewe to try and be in that max point pool from here on out.
[/QUOTE]
I wonder if there will be ewe tags every year from here on out. We saw the cow moose herds decline there for a bit and no cow moose tags were offered for a few years. I wonder if it will be the same with the ewe sheep tags.

Dang, anterless for elk was the only tag in UT I actually thought I'd draw this year.

Guess we'll give it a try again next year with 5 points.

Dang, anterless for elk was the only tag in UT I actually thought I'd draw this year.

Guess we'll give it a try again next year with 5 points.
Unfortunately I’m in the same boat and didn’t draw with four points, probably the same unit as you.

Unfortunately I’m in the same boat and didn’t draw with four points, probably the same unit as you.
If you two are talking about the same unit I think your talking about. Then last year everyone with four points drew and most with three did. But I know a guy that drew it with five points this year. Am I thinking of the same unit you are thinking of ? ???

If you two are talking about the same unit I think your talking about. Then last year everyone with four points drew and most with three did. But I know a guy that drew it with five points this year. Am I thinking of the same unit you are thinking of ? ???
With that good off odds must be the beaver unit ?

With that good off odds must be the beaver unit ?
No not Beaver. The Beaver is a easy unit to draw. My dad drew it with one point. And couple other guys drew it with two points. A ton of tags. So the Beaver cow elk slaughter continues.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom