Antlerless CC

last day was the 21st to put in.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nothing here, but not expecting to draw either, in with 0 points, put in for the Nebo, looked at draw odds, to even have a chance with bonus points have to have like 3 atleast.

>Nothing here, but not expecting to
>draw either, in with 0
>points, put in for the
>Nebo, looked at draw odds,
>to even have a chance
>with bonus points have to
>have like 3 atleast.

300 tags this year.... 2 points will pull it for sure.

I just got my email... They should start trickling out. Seemed like the regular draw took a lot more days this year to get all the emails out.

Just got my wifes email, still waiting on mine. She didnt draw the cow elk tag we were hoping for but pulled a doe deer tag with 0 points.

I got hit on the CC but got an email that I didn't draw. I'm guessing my son drew a cow tag but haven't got his email yet. I wish there was a way to go in and see.

>I got hit on the CC
>but got an email that
>I didn't draw. I'm guessing
>my son drew a cow
>tag but haven't got his
>email yet. I wish there
>was a way to go
>in and see.

Got the kid's email today. He did draw his La Sal Cow tag. Me...not so lucky.

Got my 'SUCCESSFUL' email this morning! Cow elk, can't wait!

New area to me, have several starting points located. let the fun begin!

Two emails- one 24 hours before the second on two successful Cow Elk tags- Meat hunts to fill up the freezer.

Not bad telling my 17 year old he drew it right after he told me of todays fun in SA on Safari where he is interning and yes he took out an old Sable his first today. What a way to start senior year of High School.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom