Any 194,196 Bucks hit the dirt yet?

halfassed

I am headng out Monday the 17th! What size bucks would you guys hold out for? I will let you know how I do.

Better get up there!!!

I was there for 7 days never saw a buck over 160". Saw 100 bucks nothing big. No snow Maybe the big ones were up high in the thick stuff?? I did here some of the big ones hang around town and golf courses, I only hunted up on the mountain. Shot this jerky buck on my last day.

8890nvbuck.jpg.jpg

Sorry for crappy pic.

Nice job! Sounds like you hunted hard and did what you could. Weather would have helped a lot but we don't get to pick that. Thanks for posting and sent you a PM.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom