Any Bears Yet?

CA_Wapiti

Anyone else been out bear hunting this year? I managed to spot this guy and set up an ambush for him in some willows along the river. Plan worked pretty well, almost a little too well as I shot him at 12 yards with the Mathews. He crashed back into the willows he came from and went about 30 yards before stopping and piling up. I’m pretty happy with him as he is my first bear. Any taxidermy recommendations in the Bridgeport to Reno area?
D30319A2-AF17-449D-A1F2-D802FA403F60.jpeg
AF97074C-AB80-4819-9FAD-670F3205E741.jpeg

Nice bear. Weve been out and have seen lots of sign. My partner saw a bear on his property yesterday morning - an are we were not hunting in until now.

Congratulations
In this heat we are having in central CA I don’t want to leave the house unless I have to, let alone deal with a bear. Good work.

Congratulations! Well done.

More guys need to buy a bear tag and bow hunt them. I saw 11 bears during my elk hunt. True three were sows with two cubs each, but two others were not with cubs. Seems they are everywhere. Size 13 bear track?

DA437617-FF16-400A-9661-0F7C5E1185FE.jpeg

Congratulations good work! You saved some fawns. Seems like a fair amount of bear being killed this year over the past few years

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom