Any Big Sheds?

Big_R

Since the grass is getting taller and shed hunting is getting tougher, I wanted to see if anyone else found any Giant ones this year? I found my first dead head with my son but had a tough time finding the good ones this year. Hopefully you guys have had better luck than me! I'll post some pictures soon

62162shed2.jpg
Here are a few of my best ones this year

2467shed3.jpg

This is my two year old holding our first dead head. It was in rough shape but we were excited anyways

49758img20180504153413396.jpg

Found this this little guy a couple weeks ago. Wanted to make it look bigger but my wife wouldn't let me take the pic on the hood of her car.

Even though you're mocking me about my photos I'm just glad to see someone else responded with a picture. I just like seeing what everyone else is finding, you're starting out on the right foot by talking trash on your first post though! Nice work

That's an awesome shed, judging by the mass at the base it's probably older than 4. Guessing by the looks of it it's a really wide deer also

45245toughshed.jpg

It was just a small three point but after a long day hiking I was happy to find something. After I found it I wondered how many more I walked right over top of!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom