Any Body watch WILD JUSTICE tonight?

Elk_Nuts

Guy killed a Mountain Lion in California........ Was eating his goats and they gave him a permit. Wonder if all the Calif Libs are going to deport him now and fire the Game warden that gave him the permit............... IDIOTS And it was a collared cat to boot. Ha Ha.

-John Wayne

The warden should have taken the opportunity to explain why there are so many lions in California and why there are lion problems instead of blaming it on urbanization.

That would probably get that warden fired after all the antis called in to complain about his statements.

RELH

You can get depredation permits and shoot problem lions ,but you can't keep them. F&G will come pick them up. I have a Fed. Fish and Wildlife trapper buddy that I used to help set the cage traps along with my Warden buddy. He would also take tracking dogs after them to help dispatch problem cats. He started getting alot of calls from treehuggers that had lost lapdogs and kitties. They should state that the reason for the problem is cats are out of control numbers wise with no controled season and intrusion into their homerange,but that would not be PC.

I couldn't believe the size of that collar! The dang thing probably had to resort to goats for easier prey as a result. That'd be ironic if they untimately led to its death that way. I'm sure the data acquired will somehow prove they need to be protected though.

I found it incredibly ironic those Wildlife Agents were risking their lives running down armed and dangerous pot growers in the hills but when they pull over a yuppie in a brand new suv and enclosed trailer FULL of pot plants, they have to let them go.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom