Any CCs been hit yet?

Set your CC to send you a text every time a purchase is made over a certain amount (ie $100). Then you will know for sure right when it hits instead of checking a billion times a day. Also a good way to keep track of your wife's frivolous spending. ;) I'm waiting on a LE elk tag and should draw, so I'm right there with everyone. Best of luck!!

I believe it could be as long as a few days

I wouldn’t assume the process last for a few days on Utah’s end (Utah = The processing company that Utah uses that’s based in Fallon, NV). What‘s likely happening is many guys are seeing the pending charge immediately based on an alert or some other account setting while many others are seeing only the posted charge 2 to 3 days later.

Yep. Just hit for a general deer tag. Hopefully by morning there will be at least a couple more and maybe one limited deer, bison or moose charge between 6 of us. ?

$393 pending charge on my credit card!

I applied for Early Rifle Bull Elk (Sept 12 - 20) - San Juan and Plateau, Fishlake for me and Youth Any Bull Elk (Sept 12 - 20) for my son.

Looks like one of us will have a pretty darn good tag!!!

Very pumped!

$393 is the NR Youth gen/any bull tag fee.

Enjoy the feeling of your successful draw results now cuz come fall Covid will still have you locked in your home.

You been locked in your house? Someone played a sick April fools joke on you because as of today, Utah hasn’t issued a single stay at home order. I’ll bet whoever told you that is laughing their ass off. Do you not have a TV? Clearly you have the internet because you’re on this site. Go on outside and get some fresh air, it’s ok.

Nothing for me so far. Might be for the best. Our 30 day shutdown at work got moved from mid may to mid september due to the coronavirus crap. Would have screwed me on muzzy elk or deer, as well as antelope.

Nothing for me so far. Might be for the best. Our 30 day shutdown at work got moved from mid may to mid september due to the coronavirus crap. Would have screwed me on muzzy elk or deer, as well as antelope.

sounds like more time to hunt in September?

Buckhorn I'm a NR and it was the rifle hunt .
Son in law had 10 points and I had 11 so it would be the 1 tag in the random pool.
Probably my son in law.I put in for him and he has drawn 1 LE Bull Beaver tag w/6 points, 1 NV bull tag with 7 points, 1 NV antelope tag with 6 points and 2 AZ bull tags. He doesn't even own a rifle and has to borrow one of mine.

Buckhorn I'm a NR and it was the rifle hunt .
Son in law had 10 points and I had 11 so it would be the 1 tag in the random pool.
Probably my son in law.I put in for him and he has drawn 1 LE Bull Beaver tag w/6 points, 1 NV bull tag with 7 points, 1 NV antelope tag with 6 points and 2 AZ bull tags. He doesn't even own a rifle and has to borrow one of mine.
Sounds like your son in law and my son have a lot in common. We are expecting him to draw the nonresident bonus tag. Congratulations to you guys good luck hunting.

Congrats to those of you that know you've drawn.

Hoping this goes on for a while longer. My wife was in the point group that drew the Bonus tag for antelope the last 2 years but both years she was one of the two that didn't draw.. This year I put her in for a unit that historically takes a point or two less. Nada yet.

We'll see.

I don’t even remember which credit card I applied with. ? How do you get to the area on their website that includes your CC info?

If it's like past years, it's all over in a matter of days but the charges will trickle in over the next few days.
I suspect it's all done by the weekend.

Zeke

1590FE38-8627-410E-9589-BD250D6173F7.jpeg
Looks like we will be busy in Utah this fall.... general deer, youth bull for my son and drew my LE elk tag as well....

6X7 Thank you. I've never been a road hunter but am in my 70's so I'm slow climbing hills. I won't know for sure until the results come out if it's my tag or my son in laws. Looks like quite a few people on here putting in for the same tag.

Drew a NR antelope tag, actually drew it last year but turned it back due to conflicting dates on a hunt of my dad's. I feel very fortunate to have drawn it again.

I was hoping for the Pauns mgmt buck tag but am losing faith.
If you’re a resident there still may be hope.
Both of the nonresident rifle management tags have been accounted for.
I haven’t heard of anyone that has drawn a management muzzleloader tag though.

Your email from Utah will show the last four digits of the card you used.

But I don’t have an email from them yet!

But maybe you are talking about my application confirmation email. I looked that up and yep it had my CCinfo. ? but I am thinking I got a new card and haven’t updated! ?

Last edited:
If you put in with a buddy for a general season tag and both of you draw will it show two $40 charges or an $80 charge? Not sure if we drew LE or two General season tags as a group

Good heck, your worse than a shopaholic!:rolleyes:jk

Not really! I have a debit/credit card, a credit card I have had for 30 years but am phasing out, a new one I am changing to, and 2 business cards I sometimes charge these things on ?

But except for the business cards, my balance of credit on the other 3 is less than $500. And zero on the card in question! Dang it!! Sure wish that balance was $800!

I can have stupid moments. I set up alerts on my "Big Game" card. Nada! Got kinda frustrated since I knew my wife should have drawn antelope.

I just went in and checked my Cabelas card.

Bingo!!!

Hit for $293.00, 2Xs!

Wife drew West Desert, Snake Valley rifle.

I drew SW Desert, Muzzy.

We'll be in Utah hunting goats this fall. First successful draws in the last 3 years. For us it's feast of famine. 2017 brought us 3 good tags so now I'm thinking my goat tag conflicts with a potential muzzy elk tag in another state. I wish I had these kind of problems the last 2 years.

I’m trying to come to the realization that it’s just not going to happen.
There’s always next year...
I think I’m going to up my game by applying for mountain rabbit & sage squirrel. I think my odds will go up slightly. Lol

Well crap! No I didn’t. Lol well I’m 48 now, so I should have a fair shot at drawing a mountain rabbit tag by the time I’m 70. The only real positive is that they aren’t too difficult to pack out. ?

Well crap! No I didn’t. Lol well I’m 48 now, so I should have a fair shot at drawing a mountain rabbit tag by the time I’m 70. The only real positive is that they aren’t too difficult to pack out. ?
I heard there trophy front teeth can get up to a inch in length ?

I heard there trophy front teeth can get up to a inch in length ?
That’s crazy! I think a euro mount would be the way to go to really show them off.
In all seriousness... congratulations to everyone that drew. Enjoy your time with friends & family and stay safe out there. Looking forward to some pictures this fall. ??

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom