Any CCs been hit yet?

bpbigperm

Last year the draw results were posted May 15, and third week of April the CC charges showed up. I have read this year the results will be posted May 11, and I have also read May 25. I just wanted to know if anyone has seen charges yet.

Tag numbers had not even been set the third week of April last year. CCs were not hit the third week of April for Utah’s draw.

Tag numbers were set just this morning in the WB meeting. So no, no CC are being hit yet. In a week or so it is POSSIBLE if they get on it. But not if they drag their feet.

I just have to say that I went from not thinking about any of the draws at all... to now I’m going to be checking my dang card every single day!!! Lol Thanks A LOT bppigperm!!!! ?

Last year the draw results were posted May 15, and third week of April the CC charges showed up. I have read this year the results will be posted May 11, and I have also read May 25. I just wanted to know if anyone has seen charges yet.
What are you smoking? CC hits for Utah hunts have NEVER started in April. They haven’t even set permit numbers yet by then. 2 weeks from today and you will probably start seeing them. But in April? Hahahahaha uh, no.

What are you smoking? CC hits for Utah hunts have NEVER started in April. They haven’t even set permit numbers yet by then. 2 weeks from today and you will probably start seeing them. But in April? Hahahahaha uh, no.
Actually for some reason they did the draw real early in 2010. I found out that I had drawn out for my bighorn by mid-april. I did my first scouting trip on April 17th. I think that was the only year that they had the draw in April or at least the last time they did it.

Last edited:
Until the last couple years, always happened when I was in Idaho bear hunting. May 18-31st.

The last couple credit cards hit just before we left.

Is there a chance the draw is delayed this year due to everything being shutdown or are they still working in Fallon?

My card got hit , Natchez reloading supplies.........
Natchez is a good place to get hit.

My card got hit for $560 yesterday from Cam Research. Valve springs, locks, rocker studs and roller rockers to go with my custom cam they ground a few weeks ago. The Cleveland is going to be rocking soon.:p

Natchez is a good place to get hit.

My card got hit for $560 yesterday from Cam Research. Valve springs, locks, rocker studs and roller rockers to go with my custom cam they ground a few weeks ago. The Cleveland is going to be rocking soon.:p

Deadibob
What is that Cleveland going into? I have a 1970 Merc Cougar with a built Cleveland in it. It has some spray on it too for those "special occasions". I have had the car for 40 years now. bought it from a preacher when I was 15.

Do you personally have insider info or is that a best guess?
I called and asked, they said that is probably when they would start, since it is a Friday. That way they would not have to take calls until Monday about "did I draw?", and there would be the whole weekend for CC's to get hit.

But it could be all BS, who knows.

I called and asked, they said that is probably when they would start, since it is a Friday. That way they would not have to take calls until Monday about "did I draw?", and there would be the whole weekend for CC's to get hit.

But it could be all BS, who knows.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing. Seems like it has been on a Friday. I assumed it was to avoid all the calls. By monday most know and the drama is over ?

Good luck to all in the draws.

Deadibob
What is that Cleveland going into? I have a 1970 Merc Cougar with a built Cleveland in it. It has some spray on it too for those "special occasions". I have had the car for 40 years now. bought it from a preacher when I was 15.
This one is going into a '74 Ranchero Squire. When it's done I'm going with a stroker cleveland for my 70.5 Falcon Wagon.

No doubt! The 8th sounds much better... I’d like to draw that desert big horn & antelope tag please.
Be careful what you wish for. If you draw the antelope tag, you won't even be entered into the Desert Bighorn drawing. And they draw pronghorn first.

Out of guidebook.

20200506_224033.jpg

Be careful what you wish for. If you draw the antelope tag, you won't even be entered into the Desert Bighorn drawing. And they draw pronghorn first.
I had no idea... I’d be super happy with either tag, but I have little to no chance at drawing that big horn. Thank you for the info. I really didn’t know that.

Someone should video themselves each time they check their CC. It would be cool to see how excited he gets when he sees that he drew a tag.

I solved the issue long ago and set my VISA to alert me if the is a charge, when the card is not physically swiped. Now I never get bothered at all, and just know I didn’t draw!!

I agree with rmanwill. I’ll bet the draw is Wednesday and hits start Thursday or Friday through the weekend with emails the following Monday. One more week until the disappointment guys?. See if 19 elk points is enough. Good luck to all in the draw.

I called to change payment method..she said drawung is taken place as we spoke..that was friday..told me to call back this wensday..

I checked for both myself and my son and both of us are showing eligible 2020 for everything. No idea if that means anything or not, we don't have much chance of drawing anything.

Called this morning to change my CC cause I had to get a new one ( lost my old one) they said I can’t cause the draw is “locked and in progress” however if I did draw they’d give me till June 15 to change my card and assured me they’d call at least 5 times before moving on so that’s good news

Called this morning to change my CC cause I had to get a new one ( lost my old one) they said I can’t cause the draw is “locked and in progress” however if I did draw they’d give me till June 15 to change my card and assured me they’d call at least 5 times before moving on so that’s good news
I had to update my card last week due to having to get a new card because of fraud. I have been nervous about the change because I used the same card to apply in several different states.

I had to update my card last week due to having to get a new card because of fraud. I have been nervous about the change because I used the same card to apply in several different states.
I am sure even if your CC does have an error that the states would give you a 2nd opportunity to pay for your draw. I am way to amped for tag results ha. I do this to myself every year.

You know your credit card only hits if you are getting a tag ! So for all of you that are getting a
"Unsuccessful " it wont show up on your card. :) :) I just thought I would throw that out there!

Oddity on my purchase history. My limited entry deer says eligible 2021 everything else says eligible 2020.

Are you in a waiting period? I get the same message on my Bear line item eligibility but that's because I'm in a waiting period still.

I do this every year. I Held off thinking about it, was not going to worry about it and Just let it happen. Now today I am bit. I have checked MM and my credit card a dozen times. At least we are close after months of waiting. Then in my case it will be the e-mail bomb, depression and then on to "maybe next year".

Last edited:
I do this every year. I Held off thinking about it, was not going to worry about it and Just let it happen. Now today I am bit. I have checked MM and my credit card a dozen times. At least we are close after months of waiting. Then in my case it will be the e-mail bomb, depression and then on to "maybe next year".
I’m there with ya man!!! I’ve checked numerous times over the past several days. If memory serves.... and it really doesn’t the older I get, I believe I learned my fate around 4:30 PM PST last year. Maybe we only have to wait 30 more minutes. ?
My hope is that everyone on here draws at least one tag. ??

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom