Any CCs been hit yet?

I can have stupid moments. I set up alerts on my "Big Game" card. Nada! Got kinda frustrated since I knew my wife should have drawn antelope.

I just went in and checked my Cabelas card.

Bingo!!!

Hit for $293.00, 2Xs!

Wife drew West Desert, Snake Valley rifle.

I drew SW Desert, Muzzy.

We'll be in Utah hunting goats this fall. First successful draws in the last 3 years. For us it's feast of famine. 2017 brought us 3 good tags so now I'm thinking my goat tag conflicts with a potential muzzy elk tag in another state. I wish I had these kind of problems the last 2 years.
Congratulations to you both. How many points for the Snake Valley antelope tag. I applied for that unit as well with 11. Thanks.

why are people sweating it already thinking they haven't drawn. It usually takes four or more days of cards getting hit before it's over and done. Has anyone even gotten an e-mail yet?

6X7 Thank you. I've never been a road hunter but am in my 70's so I'm slow climbing hills. I won't know for sure until the results come out if it's my tag or my son in laws. Looks like quite a few people on here putting in for the same tag.
You will learn quick that this hunt is a road hunt I wouldn’t have believed it but a local told me spend first few hours and last hour driving and it was the most effective way to see lots of bucks

Just got my email...,
UNSUCCESSFUL
UNSUCCESSFUL
UNSUCCESSFUL
UNSUCCESSFUL
UNSUCCESSFUL
?????

Congratulations to you both. How many points for the Snake Valley antelope tag. I applied for that unit as well with 11. Thanks.

She had one when they started allowing you to apply for everything, so 11? I have it written down but the notebook is in my truck.

she was in the bonus pointgroup 2 years in row applying for Riverbend but I applied her for SV this year as she would have drawn that last year.

She had one when they started allowing you to apply for everything, so 11? I have it written down but the notebook is in my truck.

she was in the bonus pointgroup 2 years in row applying for Riverbend but I applied her for SV this year as she would have drawn that last year.
My dad had 13.

Yes I am a resident with a lifetime hunting license. Everyone laughed at us paying 500 bucks for a lifetime tag. Now who has the last laugh!

Never laughed and was going to buy one each year and ended up getting combo to hunt ducks and geese immediately.

Intentions that I've kicked myself for 20 years now.

One of my many mistakes. ??

Never laughed and was going to buy one each year and ended up getting combo to hunt ducks and geese immediately.

Intentions that I've kicked myself for 20 years now.

One of my many mistakes. ??
Yes we got one for my dad, brother and myself. Back in the day a 1500.00 hit was a lot of money. I almost bought one for my two boys that were two and four years old at the time. I regret not doing that now. We can only hunt together we they can get lucky and get a tag in the same unit. Even when trying to draw the same unit. They will end up three hours away in another unit. Or not get a tag at all.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom