Any Cowboys Fans Out There?

grizzmoose

Very Active Member
Im probably creating more enemies out there by declaring myself a major Cowboy's fan, but oh well. And just to make sure I beat anyone to the punch, the Cowboys Im referring to have nothing to do with Brokeback Mountain. So, how many others out there are fans?

What to do with Bledsoe? Should we get Romo in there? How much longer will the Tuna last? Predictions for their record at the end of the season?

-Travis

Been a Cowboy's fan all my life. I'm not a fair weather fan either, that is my team and always will be.

Bledsoe has to go now! I thought maybe we should stick with him for a while, but not after the last debacle. I almost puked when he threw that last inteception.

The Cowboys have a decent team and great defense. But Bledsoe has to go.

The only thing that I like about the Cowboy's is that you have T.O. and my niners don't.

PS--The best day of my life as a Niner fan was the Montana to Clark "CATCH". That's what I'm talkin bout.

I lived in Dallas for 13 years. Definitely a major fan. I would agree with the puking statement too. After completing the 4th and 18 and being on a high, that interception was heart breaking.

As far as the Niners go, nothing against them, but if I were you, Id be begging for ANYONE with talent to join that team, even if means TO or Sapp. You can even have Keyshawn.

Huge cowboy fan. No need to bench Bledsoe until he actually has time to throw the ball and starts throwing picks. Peyton Manning could of been the quarterback and with that amount of time to throw the ball he would of done just as bad. They'll turn it around on go on to make the playoffs!! ATLEAST I HOPE!

Hate to say it but if the cowboys lose on sunday's then to me it is a good day. TO is a real cowboy I bet he makes Randy White and those guys real proud.

You know, I gotta say, I have been a cowboy fan forever too, and I don't think TO has done any mouthing off like he has in the past with the eagles and niners. Aside from the OD/suicide fiasco, its been the media picking and picking making mountains out of molehills. You know I clearly remember one Mr. Irvin screaming at everyone on the sidelines when he wasn't getting the ball too. TO is the best athlete they have, that is the reality of it, get him the ball. And you can go back and forth about Bledsoe and the line, but if the line isn't going to do any better blocking, then go to Romo, at least he can move. A vetran with two receivers and the 35 years of experience between them all should be tearing apart a team, blitzing on every play regardless of the line play. They never even attempt any quick slants, like they aren't even in the playbook.

Huge fan as well. I really thought the Tuna could turn things around. I listen to the Tuna and he sounds defeated and older than hell. I think they need a new coach and get rid of used up has beens like Bledsoe. I never understood why they went with him from the begginning. Also Cowboys could use an owner change as well.

I have been a cowboys fan since I was 6 years old.
Oh the good old days, Dorset, Danny White, 2 tall Jones, Pearson, Randy White and so many more!

That game last week was a decent game until the last 45 seconds.
ouch.
The only thing I currently don't like, Jerry Jones, I can't stand that guy.

dutch
" Man who excels at putting worm on hook is Master Baiter"

Gotta echo the comments about Jones. He is turning into a Steinbrenner like character. Definitely could go on and on about the line and Bledsoe. He definitely didnt have time to throw the passes. I guess the question is was last Sundays game against the Eagles foreshadowing how the line will hold up for the rest of the season? If the line wont hold against other D's, its time to get rid of lead foot, and go with Romo. If the line holds, I guess Bledsoe will do ok. But, two of those INT's that were thrown on Sunday appeared to have been thrown with plenty of time. Just a disconnect between Bledsoe and the receivers. If Romo comes in, I dont see him being on the same page as TO anymore than Bledsoe is.

Anyways, good to see some fans out there!

-Travis

Alright, I've calmed down now. Good points about the line not giving Bledsoe any protection. He has never been known as a mobile quarterback. I still say it is time to give the young buck a chance so he has time to get on the same page as T.O., Whitten, and Glenn, before a potential playoff birth.

As long as there is crap like that going on on the sideline they won't win games. No matter how much time they have in the pocket or who is back there. I was a major Cowboy fan when I was a kid and when they traded Dorsett that was it. I became a Broncos fan and have been ever since.

TO is definitely a baby on the sideline, but I think every team has a player that pulls crap like that on the sideline. If one of my teammates wasnt pulling his weight, I think Id call him out too. Especially if the coach wont do it. Everyone knows Parcell's babies Bledsoe. Its never his fault.

I'm cowboy cheerleaders fan, spent a lot years cowboying, but I cant say I'm a cowboy fan. . .

Seems to me the Big Tuna grudginly consented to put up with T.O. on the insistance of Jerry Jones. Fittingly Jerry & Terrel deserve each other, both suffering from cronic ego-mania/narsism as characterised by extream wealth void of personal acountability.

Americas team........ "NOT"

Sadly modern pro-sports are developing T.O. type athelets at an increasing rate.

I think team loyalty should be more product oriented, so that when an owner puts a team of compleate a$$holes on the field, your not obligated to take your kids to games for live "how to clinics" on becoming a miserable jerk.
However if you think winning is good reason to ignore these facts then I supose Jerry Jones is the man.
Oh yeah in answer to the original question, no I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I think you probably figured that out already ;-)

HEY MAN!! YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!! actually i'm not a huge fan but they're towards the top of my list because I'm from Wyoming. a buddy of mine and I are roadtripping down to Laramie this weekend to watch a game. It'll be awesome!! once a poke fan always a poke fan.

Yeah, you gotta expect that this article was on its way. Im NOT a TO fan, but I hate to say that he is right. Between him and Glenn, Dallas shouldnt be 2-2. If I was him, Id be frustrated too.

I'm a diehard fan since I was old enough to watch the game. I didn't see the Eagles game, but caught the highlights on ESPN. (An antelope hunt had to be taken) Bledsoe or not, the Cowboys have a team. There are 12 games left. mtmuley

Used to be a pretty big football fan (favorite team was anyone playing the Cowboys). Don't watch it anymore, though. Too commercialized, too many prima-donnas that can't shut their ignorant yaps, and too much media coverage.

The Cowboys use to be my favorite team. Randy White was my hero and the reason that I got into playing. Got to meet and yack with him for a little bit. Really cool guy, loves his hunting and fishing. TO is a douche. I dont like what pro sports has come to be. Football is becoming as bad as those crybaby b!tches in baseball and basketball. Go Hawks!
dancing-girl2.gif

Eric

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-06 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]Ignore the previous post by me if you read it.. Thought he WAS talking about Wyoming. MY bad. I'm all about College football anyway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom