ANY CUSTOM ROD BUILDERS HERE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Any MM'ers that are Custom Rod Builders?

Or do you know any Rod Builders that are Top of the Line & Do Quality work?

Looking at maybe having somebody building me a Flaming Gorge/Lake Trout Jigging Rod!

Let Me Know & Thanks!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-17 AT 12:05PM (MST)[p]Bess,
Check out flutrodcompany.com they are built in SLC. My boys both have several rods from them. The site shows mostly the flyrods but he will do spinning or jigging rods also. He's originally from FL and moved to UT a few years back so he had a lot so experience building sturdy custom rods for big fish on the ocean.

Bessy spending the extra money on a custom rod. Isn't going to make the fish bite or make you a better fisherman! ? I already tried. ??

Bessy, I've built a few fly rods and even built an ice rod but never any spinning or bait casters. I'm sure I can, I have all the stuff to do it.

I have a custom built Flaming gorge lake trout steel line trolling rod I'll sell ya for cheap. Pretty sure you can jig with it.

>Bessy, I've built a few fly
>rods and even built an
>ice rod but never any
>spinning or bait casters.
>I'm sure I can, I
>have all the stuff to
>do it.
>
>I have a custom built Flaming
>gorge lake trout steel line
>trolling rod I'll sell ya
>for cheap. Pretty sure you
>can jig with it.

Steel Line Rod is For Trolling!

Does it have a Pulley on the Tip?

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

We Run Braided Steel Line!

Are the Guides built to take the Abuse?

90087hankjr.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom