Any deer activity in 2B

From what I have heard through friends the migration has started earlier than normal and will be a great season to have that tag. Mind you this is through the grape vine

It's on. Just got word from some family who live in the valley North of the state line that they are moving in.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

Heading back from 2nd Rifle hunt. Both of us got nice bucks but the migration just appears to be starting. Awesome country, hunted hard all day and didn't see many other hunters.

I'll upload more later but here is one.

4838mm70.jpg

He was bedded down in a small ravine to the left of the trees. If you look straight up between his antlers you will see the large rock a little ways from the top that I sat on and shot him from.

Not a monster but I am very happy with him!

Seeing stories of folks getting stuck up there with the moisture coming in. How bad is it?

It's supposed to be dry ( no more rain or snow ) until maybe Tuesday, but just wondering if I should pack a life raft...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

I left yesterday morning as the rain was starting so can't say but it was not bad at all the whole time I was there. It was dry so I suspect the roads would dry out quickly.

Headed up there tomorrow for my little sisters deer hunt.Looks like a good chance for her to finally get her first deer....

Thanks Billy. Congrats on a nice buck!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom