Any guesses

nfh

Long Time Member
My guess is she will get one hell of a lawyer and walk out with zero charges..article does state she will get a lawyer. Maybe she should just own up to it

Story leaves a ton to be desired. Why was she the only one charged? Surely she was not the only one shooting that morning, so how did the officer conclude she was the one and not someone else?

Despite the promise of many game and fish violations it sounds like the only thing written was an orange ticket?

Unless they have done extensive evidence collection and have recovered the bullets and matched them to her gun, I am not sure how they will get a conviction…

Story leaves a ton to be desired. Why was she the only one charged? Surely she was not the only one shooting that morning, so how did the officer conclude she was the one and not someone else?

Despite the promise of many game and fish violations it sounds like the only thing written was an orange ticket?

Unless they have done extensive evidence collection and have recovered the bullets and matched them to her gun, I am not sure how they will get a conviction…

I hear ya. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Maybe She Thought The Elk Were Something else?

nina webber.jpg

Isn't the post office in the same building as Brad's meat shop?

Just picturing a gaggle of cow elk hunters busting away in the fields east of there hahahahahaha

By the way, Brad Wagler ran an awesome processing shop there if you ever have animals that need working on. Well at least it was his place in 2020 when I hunted up that way. Just be sure to bring him a couple pork shoulder roasts to add to your elk burger. It's pretty epic that way :)

Cheers, Pete

Isn't the post office in the same building as Brad's meat shop?

Just picturing a gaggle of cow elk hunters busting away in the fields east of there hahahahahaha

By the way, Brad Wagler ran an awesome processing shop there if you ever have animals that need working on. Well at least it was his place in 2020 when I hunted up that way. Just be sure to bring him a couple pork shoulder roasts to add to your elk burger. It's pretty epic that way :)

Cheers, Pete
The pork is good but I like beef suit some times. Especially if you don't have a vacuumed sealer. Beef doesn't get strong in freezer as fast as pork.

Clarify to say...elk burger with pork taste better no doubt! but non vacuumed sealed doest last long...6 month before the strong taste in freezer?

Interesting... I figured it would be virtually impossible to prove, and then when the facts came out there was no way it was her or her party.

I was suspect from the start since she was the only one charged and she was the only one with a political position. Also I am calling BS that the Sheriff did not know and did not play a part. If I recall it was a week or more later when the charges were brought, so they had a week to determine what to do and who to charge? I could be mistaking on the timeline?

My guess is she will get one hell of a lawyer and walk out with zero charges..article does state she will get a lawyer. Maybe she should just own up to it

You got it right, except for the own up to it part. It's not fun getting accused of something you didn't do.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom