ANY LONGMIRE FANS???

Yep! Good show. More realistic then most cop shows. In fact his character reminds me of one sheriff I served under who was a darn good sheriff that cared about his officers and the people in the community.
I will not tell you what that sheriff did concerning one criminal that was planning to do a drive by on the sheriff's house, but he, the criminal, ended up moving out of the county for health reasons.

RELH

Good show but to be honest, I hate the Vic Moretti character. Seems like a teenage ditz most times. Haven’t seen the whole series but am working on it.

Good show but to be honest, I hate the Vic Moretti character. Seems like a teenage ditz most times. Haven’t seen the whole series but am working on it.
I didn’t have a problem looking at her.
In fact there are a few scenes where she looks pretty darn good!

The show is good, but the books are a whole lot better. Check out CJ Box books about Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett too!

Never watched the show. The books it is based on are well written.

A well done Joe Pickett show would be the bomb. Well made would be the key.

it's a great show! Walt is so believable that it's hard to believe he is actually Australian. The show was mainly filmed in New Mexico and Walt's cabin is actually on the Valles Caldera National Preserve where my wife has a cow elk tag this fall. i'm hoping we can stop by the cabin at some point just to say that we did.

Awesome show though. keep watching, you won't be disappointed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom