Any of you know of this outfitter?

Never heard of them but this seems to be a common practice. Unfortunately I see this becoming the new norm. I highly recommended doing serious research before using a guide.

it's pretty much buyer beware in this industry, there's really no barrier to entry to setting up a guiding service.

one could go with recommendations of places like huntin fool, here, etc but randomly choosing a guide of the internet is a crap shoot.

I;ve only been on 6-8 guided hunts but honestly there are only about a dozen outfits I'm comfortable going with, all states included

Piece of garbage right there. Not sure how you can say you're a "guide" and then pull some crap lime that. I've helped "guide" friends before without any pay or anything, and I worked my absolute aZZ off to get them on animals! So to take money and be like that....straight trash.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom