Any Options for $2,500 or less?

callsalot

My whole life I've been a pretty hard core DYI hunter "mostly archery". However in my mid 50's I just had a mass removed from my spine and a cage built around the lower spine. Not sure where I will be at recovery wise by archery season. Is there any rifle mule deer options in the west for $2,500 or less not including tag. I didn't put in for any draws because the surgery was postponed due to Covid and I didn't know when they were going to be able to do the surgery and then all of sudden they called me and got me in. I know $2,500 or less won't get me anything special but not sure I want to go it alone with the few over the counter tags available in the west either. Maybe trespass fee, semi guided, drop camp? Would consider a good western whitetail hunt also. Any suggestion?

My whole life I've been a pretty hard core DYI hunter "mostly archery". However in my mid 50's I just had a mass removed from my spine and a cage built around the lower spine. Not sure where I will be at recovery wise by archery season. Is there any rifle mule deer options in the west for $2,500 or less not including tag. I didn't put in for any draws because the surgery was postponed due to Covid and I didn't know when they were going to be able to do the surgery and then all of sudden they called me and got me in. I know $2,500 or less won't get me anything special but not sure I want to go it alone with the few over the counter tags available in the west either. Maybe trespass fee, semi guided, drop camp? Would consider a good western whitetail hunt also. Any suggestion?
Colorado has some decent landowner tags in that price. Could stay in town in hotel and make it casual. Huntin Fool has a few.
Best of luck on your recovery and hopefully you’re back hunting hardcore soon???

Colorado has some decent landowner tags in that price. Could stay in town in hotel and make it casual. Huntin Fool has a few.
Best of luck on your recovery and hopefully you’re back hunting hardcore soon???
I've hunted unit 70 3rd season a few times but I'm not sure $2,500 will do that but I'll look into some of the other options to. Thanks I'll try and keep and Eye out for when they come out. I always forget the date. Thanks.

Hope the recovery is going well for you! CO mule deer hunts can definitely be tricky for that price range and searching for landowner tags. Thought I would send you a link to our site, LandTrust.com, which works like Airbnb/VRBO but for hunting and fishing. We've got opportunities in over 30 states, and are adding more every week. Would love to help get you back in the woods after a muley! https://landtrust.com/

Hope the recovery is going well for you! CO mule deer hunts can definitely be tricky for that price range and searching for landowner tags. Thought I would send you a link to our site, LandTrust.com, which works like Airbnb/VRBO but for hunting and fishing. We've got opportunities in over 30 states, and are adding more every week. Would love to help get you back in the woods after a muley! https://landtrust.com/

Thanks I'll take a look at your website. Appreciate the respondse.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom