any positive back door draws for ibex or bighorns

This is what is says for bighorn sheep!
REVIEW APPLICATION #13405721 (License # 1068513)

Hopefully its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This goes along with my oryx, bull in 15, and 23 rifle deer.

>I think it is a ewe
>tag. no OIL at the
>bottom of my account. Dang,
>close! going to be awesome
>still!!!!

Darn it, so close. I drew the ewe tag last year. Let me know if you need any tips. I had a blast.

Travis

My son has a License Number next to his! He's only 12 and was dancing around the room when I told him. Ram was his first choice, Ewe was his second choice. Now I just have to figure out how to make this work with school next year if it's ewe....I couldn't be happier for him!

>My son has a License Number
>next to his! He's
>only 12 and was dancing
>around the room when I
>told him. Ram was
>his first choice, Ewe was
>his second choice. Now
>I just have to figure
>out how to make this
>work with school next year
>if it's ewe....I couldn't be
>happier for him!

Wahoo! That awesome. Congrats. Were both choices youth hunts?

>>My son has a License Number
>>next to his! He's
>>only 12 and was dancing
>>around the room when I
>>told him. Ram was
>>his first choice, Ewe was
>>his second choice. Now
>>I just have to figure
>>out how to make this
>>work with school next year
>>if it's ewe....I couldn't be
>>happier for him!
>
>
>Wahoo! That awesome. Congrats.
> Were both choices youth
>hunts?

Yes sir....

I think I drew Ewe which I couldn't be happier about! When I "review" that application, the entire line is green and i have a license number. If it's correct and holds true, I'll be chasing Bighorn Ewe's with a bow right before Elk with a Bow. I can't believe it. I've been on cloud nine yet trying to temper expectations until the official emails.

My wife also drew Ibex (I'm guessing archery). What a fantastic season is ahead of us if this backdoor is legit.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom