Any recommendation for an Outfitter - Mountain goat

I dont know how old you are but you dont need an outfitter for goats in 102 it may be a long hike in but they are not hard to find ,they stick out like a marsh mellow in obamas rear.We deer hunted 102 about five years ago and we saw goats and we wernt even looking for them they would hang out above our camp a few hudred yards away and you could walk up to about 50 yards before they would move on my cousin got a few good pics of them at 30 to 40 yards.

Nevada high desert outfitters, and you may want to try hidden lake outfitters, all oufitters have different areas to hunt, and I believe these two hunt north of lamoille canyon.

I think the hidden lake outfitters packed guys into the area we were he did drop camps for around 800 at the time.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-10 AT 11:44PM (MST)[p]Gibson no longer has the permit for the Ruby's. Give Walt Gardner a call.
Secret Pass Outfitters
Walt Gardner
775-779-2201
Email: [email protected]
Wes

I second the no outfitter needed on this hunt, you can kill a nice billy in Lamoille canyon from the pavement. but I also second what Wes said, Walt is a great guy, and will do you right, he's a first rate guy and has spent his whole life in the Rubys.

NVMDF

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom