any success in 194/196 or 192

I had an acquaintance that shot a smaller 3x4 in 192. Haven’t heard of anything great coming out of 194-196.

Heard a rumor that some kid shot a town buck that’s causing some controversy down there but I don’t have any details. ———-SS
E3561964-A828-4A17-9197-16DD4ACCA86C.png

I saw a 180 ish 4 point that came off the rifle hunt, in the Revolutions Shop. Said that’s the biggest one to come in this year.

I had an acquaintance that shot a smaller 3x4 in 192. Haven’t heard of anything great coming out of 194-196.

Heard a rumor that some kid shot a town buck that’s causing some controversy down there but I don’t have any details. ———-SSView attachment 98163
I heard that is the biggest buck killed in 192 in 6 years. Everyone should stop putting in. There's only 1-2 year old bucks in that unit.

Yummy! Bread crumbs and perennials. That's a giant buck! Got two buddies that have Porch bucks in the record book. Both shot in neighborhoods and legal. Not my thing I guess, I put in for other areas. Talked to a guy that had the tag this year. Said he was having a heck of a time getting where he wanted to be due to snow depth. Not sure how his hunt ended up?

I hunted 194 during rifle season and surprised I never saw any hunters. Saw lots of bucks though! Forgot to mention I didn't have a tag and was shooting with my phone skope. I would love to have that tag once in my life.
This was all taken one morning from one glassing knob during the season:

Last edited:

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom