Any Unit 36 or 34 Landowner tags?

huntmor2

After years of seeing all red on my application results I am considering a landowner tag because I’m not getting any younger.
Does anyone know where I could buy a unit 36 or 34 unit wide landowner tag? I know they’re expensive and I have no idea what they cost. I would just hope to buy from someone who will give me a fair price.

Their tough to come by unit wide for sure. I've seen a few come up the last couple years and they've been towards the middle/end of summer when a lot of hunters already have their plans put together. Each year gets a little tougher which is unfortunate. Ones I saw last year were 8500 for the tag only.

Their tough to come by unit wide for sure. I've seen a few come up the last couple years and they've been towards the middle/end of summer when a lot of hunters already have their plans put together. Each year gets a little tougher which is unfortunate. Ones I saw last year were 8500 for the tag only.
Thanks, I am looking for tag only but have no idea where to begin.

I should have a unit 36 UW muzzy or rifle Bull, but I won't know for sure till the SCR land owner draw comes out, normally a month from now. Be looking for the list and call every person on it. I get 6-10 phone calls typically although many are outfitters looking to resale the tag. I think my tag is sold to the guy that bought it last, but if he doesn't want it and I have one, I'll PM ya. Huntersdomain, epic outdoors, hunting fool etc. sometimes have tags. Lots of demand this year so move if you find one. Super fun hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom