Any Wasatch Moose Tag Holders?

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Just wondering if there were any MMer's that drew a Wasatch Moose tag. I spend a lot of time out there and am more than willing to help with info on good bulls. We see them every year but can never draw a tag. PM me or respond to the thread. I have helped quite a few people with this tag and it's a lot of fun. Yes I am an outfitter and NO I don't charge for information on a moose hunt.:D

It's always an adventure!!!

greedy freakin outfitter!!! Your just like a drug dealer, gonna give the first one free to get em hooked?? How am I supposed to rip outfitters if your gonna do something like this??

Too late hoss buddy! If you're on this forum you're already addicted.;-)

salmon - I'm as TRUE as they come. Let me know when, or in my case, if you draw a tag and we'll talk. I am glad to help someone out, especially when it comes to killing old bullwinkle.

Sorry, but the only unit I know really well for moose is the Wasatch, but I will keep my ear to the ground.

It's always an adventure!!!

I saw a real nice one last year on my late cow elk hunt, I would be willing to let someone know where if they have the tag also. Just to warn you, better have horses, it was a long hike in.

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

Holding a moose tag in my hands. would like to hear what you
have to say about tracking down a big moose in the wasatch area.
looking to have a fun hunt in the area.

Saw a nice bull yesterday.

He was off the highway across the street from Jordanelle, there are also a few nice ones just north of cascade springs and up on Mills. Take a scouting trip up little deer creek and let me know what you think.

My boy has a tag and any imformation would be great. He can't
really hike much so it's most likely going to be a road hunt.

Thank you

Rob

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom