Any X4 archery hunters???

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
My son has a rifle tag. I know where there were several groups of bucks before archery season but know that they were pressured pretty hard the first few days of archery. Camped @ Eagle Lk this past weekend and saw a decent 3 point in our camp. Looking for out of the way areas where he won't have to deal with any other hunters. If you have any suggestions, let me know after archery over.

Hey califelkslayer, leave them lions alone behind your house and take the thirty minute drive. Once your there let them new big bino's due the walking for you. If that aint working for you, I will put you on them when I get back from Wyoming!

Jeff, you got that tag too????? Billy's been archery hunting but he's been hitting the popular areas, not where I want to take Cody for rifle season. Cody's working so I don't know when he can get out. Either early or late, Sat and/or Sun. I have some ideas. Gonna get those big boys out either one night this week or next. Glass to the North and East after work with the sun at my back.

Nice group of bucks with 2 good ones just out of town, mostly on
private. E of the L. Guide has it locked up according to Billy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom