Anybody draw a turkey tag?

Daxter

Very Active Member
Anybody had a credit card hit or email yet for spring LE turkey? I had several points so I sure hope I draw.

Nope, not yet. Next Thursday the 7th is the set date for results. Best of luck. Pretty bad when a turkey takes the amount of points that it does. ?‍♂️

I doubt you’ll see a charge until Tuesday. I’m in with 5. Don’t have super high hopes, but we’ll see

Drew central with two points two years ago and drew southern with zero points last year. Came dang close both years to connecting with my bow. Here's to hoping three times a charm :)

Gotta keep the faith, even if big game tags have never been a fortune my way. One tag in 35 years is a pretty tough pill to swallow on that front

Cheers, Pete

I got spoiled back when the early mid-April tags had like 25 tags and it was a blast with no one else around.

Now, good lord, it's a zoo!

Robb

No dice for me with 3 points. I guess I will be out during the general season and I'll have 4 points next year. Good luck to those that drew!

Grandson and I drew southern.
It’s going to be awesome whether we get birds or not.

......now if you guys will just sent GPS coordinates to a couple birds. ?

Zeke

Zeke
Good luck Kyle. Enjoy the hunt with your grandson. Post up a photo of him with his bird.

Zeke
Congrats Zeke,
We can tell you where not to go! We had tags this year and eat them.:cry:

drew last year with 4 (northern) didn't draw with 3. Drew this year with zero. ?‍♂️
Should be fun. Got one with my bow last year. Hope to again.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom