ANYBODY EXPERIENCING EXTREMELY SLOW MM SITE SERVICE HERE BESIDES ME???

Yup!! Better hurry and get fixed , Wyo results coming and can’t wait to read that forum ?

tmp.gif

It’s even slower then I have experienced, it’s painfully slow. Took me about 15 minutes to get to the point to be able to make this post. I logged out then back in and that didn’t change anything. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

It's slow, super slow . My fingers ache holding my tablet in bed. Good luck Founder in getting this fixed.

3 am and it's time for the second nightly pee. Site is fast and problem may be corrected. Tech is almost as fickle as a woman.

Seems back to normal thank God ! Thanks founder for getting it handled. I wonder what caused it.

Does everything seem up to speed now? I had a couple different techs who know more than I help out and made some adjustments to the server. It seems up to speed for me on my devices.
I'll refrain from nerding out again, so I'll just say, yes, the load times are MUCH quicker. Thank you!

Good job..seems like everything is fixed..that's a headache I sure as heck wouldn't want
It is a headache, especially because I was on Lake Powell sitting in one spot where I could see Navajo Mtn. where the cell tower is trying to get it worked out. Just never know when problems will arise.

Does everything seem up to speed now? I had a couple different techs who know more than I help out and made some adjustments to the server. It seems up to speed for me on my devices.
Just a suggestion……….. check on SS!’s handiwork before you go out and spend a lot on network server $peci$t$……… just saying, he was the only one not having loading issues…………

Been running a little better the past
couple days for me. can we now get the time-stamps fixed on forum posts? Maybe its been mentioned elsewhere but unless MM is also a time machine, there’s a clock problem somewhere. Posts show up with times that are still hours in the future, or in the past, or wrong day. Maybe this thing is being bounced through servers all over the globe? Dunno! Pick a time
zone and stick with it! LOL!

Been running a little better the past
couple days for me. can we now get the time-stamps fixed on forum posts? Maybe its been mentioned elsewhere but unless MM is also a time machine, there’s a clock problem somewhere. Posts show up with times that are still hours in the future, or in the past, or wrong day. Maybe this thing is being bounced through servers all over the globe? Dunno! Pick a time
zone and stick with it! LOL!
My timestamp works fine. You can change it under settings.

My timestamp works fine. You can change it under settings.
I admit with some guilt that I had to un-ignore you to avail myself of this actually helpful post. Thanks. Although at the end of the day it was really Tikka’s “trampstamp” comment that intrigued me into checking it out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I admit with some guilt that I had to un-ignore you to avail myself of this actually helpful post. Thanks. Although at the end of the day it was really Tikka’s “trampstamp” comment that intrigued me into checking it out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you’re dumb enough to not be able to tell time you should put me on ignore!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom