Anybody get their tags?

Calif_Mike

Anyone recieve there tags from CO yet? With them botching the mailing of the habitat stamp I don't want to have an issue with my tags.

Nothing here either. Have a antelope tag coming!!! All that has showed up so far is the refund checks for elk. Still waiting on refunds on antelope and deer for me and the rest of my family.

+
I dont think they Botched anything up but maybe you don't have to apply next year for a tag that would solve your problem with Colorado.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-11 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]>+
>I dont think they Botched anything
>up but maybe you don't
>have to apply next year
>for a tag that would
>solve your problem with Colorado.
>

Not sure of your point.

Thanks for everyone's responses.

Mike

Got my elk tags last nite. No reference to my purchased habitat stamp anywhere on my liscence so guess I'll send another e-mail to their customer service again. Arrrgggg

I got my elk tag, but no habitat stamp. Do I just need to call the DOW? Can't wait for October!

copple2

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-11 AT 09:25PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-11 AT 09:14?PM (MST)

I got my deer tag today. And called about the stamp and was told if there is a H to the far right of your name that is the stamp we paid for. Plus they will not send tag's out without first buying a stamp.

>I got my deer tag today.
>And called about the stamp
>and was told if there
>is a H to the
>far right of your name
>that is the stamp we
>payed for.Plus they will not
>send tag's out without first
>buying a stamp.

Thanks Brutus... I was just wondering about that. I got my deer tag today and no habitat stamp. I checked back on my printed receipt and I paid. I was just going to post about it and saw your info. I had the H. Thanks again.
Cheese

Got mine today and I had an E on the far right side of license. Guess that means ELDER...instead of Old...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Finally got my tag yesterday. My boys had gotten theirs quite a few days ago for the same area (66) and I was getting a little worried. They definitely didn't send them all out at the same time.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom