ANYBODY GOT THE AR-15 THAT FIRES ON PULL & RELEASE OF THE TRIGGER???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
BIDEN PROBABLY AIN'T NEVER SEEN ONE?

Just wondering what You Guys Think of them?

Are They Legal in KALI?

As a guy who shot a release trigger on a shotgun for years, this sounds like a terrible idea. With as many trap fans as I’ve seen shot, I can’t imagine these are real popular at the range.

We were down at a big trapshoot in Phx, and some of the local migrants stole an expensive shotgun with a release trigger. We always wondered how many gang bangers killed themselves with that thing.

Fine print at bottom, NOT FOR USE ON 80 PERCENT OF LOWERS!!!!.
how many people wont read that?

Saw those for sale at my local gun store just today. Should buy a couple while they last and only because the liberals will want everything banned as soon as possible.

After my boating incident recently, and the loss of my super scary, black plastic, death tools, I am thinking a water recovery buisness might be profitable. I thought I was the only one using AR as a canoe gun, I'm learning I was incorrect

Does my bathtub count as a "boating accident"?

The current crop of "powers that be" will enact a bunch of feel-good laws which will do nothing but make good folk into criminals. It's all about controlling the people and has little or nothing to do with common sense.

And NO, I don't want one of those triggers!!!!!!

Zeke

In Cali.....If I lose a gun....I have 48 hours to report it lost to AUTHORITIES.....so...I am already a criminal if I use that story....

As a guy who shot a release trigger on a shotgun for years, this sounds like a terrible idea. With as many trap fans as I’ve seen shot, I can’t imagine these are real popular at the range.

We were down at a big trapshoot in Phx, and some of the local migrants stole an expensive shotgun with a release trigger. We always wondered how many gang bangers killed themselves with that thing.
I’m still chuckling about this scenario....stock sawed off..barrel sawed off....in the backyard test firing....lmmfao...

what the fu....boom....

I had a few different trggers like this. Long ago, before I saw the error of my ways and gave away all my guns to become a vegan bleeding heart liberal. In a boating accident... They are fun and a good way to waste ammo. There is a selector switch to disengage the binary function and you definitely want to make sure everybody who shoots it knows what that switch does. Before they pull the trigger... I would get another though. Good for entertainment purposes.

Fun to try/shot. Closest thing to full auto if you just want to waste ammo. Not my cup of tea!!! I like precision shooting. My AR's are set up for accuracy.

It's 80% lowers, not 80% "of" lowers.

Screenshot_20210427-222853_Chrome.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom