ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ON THIS 344" BUCK???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody?

344 buck.jpeg

We see them on the Manti all the time. Just waiting for a good deer.

Honestly. I opened this, first world, "Jesus!!!"

That's a deer

Doesnt even look real all points are too straight and spindly and not one broke yea could tell it was fake right away

I saw one a lot like it up in Alpine Wyoming this past weekend at Antler Fest, my friend owns it I believe his is over 400, a lot of tines added on you can not tell they maybe done by the same guy.Here’s a picture of the third largest farm raised Whitetail, scores 581 it was also in Wyoming
F1AB813D-5CFF-4E22-93F9-18344C170735.jpeg

Photo shop so to speak, shows you if you are missing a point on your buck or bull that was broke off they can fix that....
194 -344 that is a lot of added points

It says right on the page that it is fake that he added the points a buck like this would get a much higher price from an Drug Store Cowboy who wants everyone to think he shot it.

Just seen this, I think it answers our questions.

What platform is it trying to be sold on? Crazy what some folks will pay. I hope he gets it truthfully. That is a lot of time to make all those repairs. Hard to tell how good of a job it is by the one photo though.

Side note, I can't wait until my taxi finishes my 140" (turned 250") OTC buck from last year. :LOL:

The muley just doesn’t look right? Muley bucks with extra stickers generally have more massive, main frames rather than a thin main frame with so many long thin pts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom