Anybody Know the StickFlipper?

S

ShowThemToMe

Wondering how well you check a Hunting Picture out when you see one?

Anybody know the Ethical Hunters?

1040bowpic.jpg

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Bess, this pic was posted in the NM forum with the story a couple years ago by the hunter. He swears it was not shot by a rifle.

There was already the obvious Sh!tstorm.

Having a rifle in the pic is not to smart, but, it does not mean it was shot with a rifle.

I assume it is back there in the archives if someone wants to look for it. Accusations were made, and explanations were offered. That's about it.

>Bess, this pic was posted in
>the NM forum with the
>story a couple years ago
>by the hunter. He
>swears it was not shot
>by a rifle.
>
>There was already the obvious Sh!tstorm.
>
>
>Having a rifle in the pic
>is not to smart, but,
>it does not mean it
>was shot with a rifle.
>
>
>I assume it is back there
>in the archives if someone
>wants to look for it.
> Accusations were made, and
>explanations were offered. That's
>about it.

I know it was!

If I remember right the whole thread got Toasted & I doubt it's in the Archives?

Still trying to figure out who the Ethical Hunters are?

Somebody somewhere knows something!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-12 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]i didnt notice the gun in the background just arrow or gun shot wound below the ear

Actually if I recall the bull was not killed by a rifle or a bow. They slit his throat with a knife, you know, a Sicilian neck tie.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-12 AT 08:38PM (MST)[p]I'm not sure what the law is in NM but in Utah if you have an archery tag and that firestick shows up on your hunt you're in big trouble. Can't even be in the same vehicle unless you have a concealed carry permit and that's only for a sidearm. Interested to know what the law is in NM.

"not very smart" to say the least!

LOL! I can see that the Cat is feeling a little punky tonight though. He got the big stir stick out for this one.}>

It's always an adventure!!!

Okay, that last picture brought it all back.

They hit the bull with an arrow and a mysterious man with a 3rd hand growing out of his right shoulder helped them track it.

Usually if there is blood on the front half of the arrow the second half should have blood as well. I think this picture speaks a thousand words....what a tard.

I would like to see the exit wound on the other side since I can't see an entrance wound on the side showing. I'm no CSI expert but with the amount of blood on the ground right there I would guess that it was a close up neck shot and NOT with an arrow. Either that or they're awful shots. That's pretty dense forrest in there where they are at.

Jim, I've never seen this pic before and I'm not sure what happened but you'd be amazed how much blood can POUR out of a critter when a broadhead takes out the jugular vein...I love taking jugular shots personally...easiest blood trails to follow IMO :)

~Z~

The arrow is only half bloodied though. I would buy that jugular shot thing if it was a pass through. I know, we are all making assumptions but isn't it fun?!

That's true. Who knows lol?? The buck I shot when I was 16 was standing about 35 yards away facing me straight on but didn't know I was there at full draw. I shot and hit him barely under the jaw, the arrow only went in maybe 5 or 6 inches because it stopped where the spine and skull connect (or hit the spine and stopped)...I can't remember how the arrow looked but that was my best blood trail I've ever followed...for ten feet :D

~Z~

Dudes, if a BOBCAT can kill a deer why not an elk??? I hope SFW targets them sumbiches too.

BESSY I'm dying to have your freaky shoulder palm hold my beer at the Expo.

2010 TOTALS
P.E.T.A. = 0 HUNTERS GONE
UTAH WILDLIFE BOARD = 13,000 HUNTERS GONE

ITS LEGAL TO HUNT WITH A BOW DURING A RIFLE SEASON IN SOME STATES, LESSER WEAPON HEY........JUST A THOUGHT..........YD.

YD now you have ruined everyone CSI investations. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

SORRY TO KILL THE WHOLE DEAL FELLAS, IT WAS GOING TO GET GOOD. WE WERE GOING TO NEED A ROPE....THIS FELLA WAS GOING TO SWING..........MY BAD......CSI.....YD.

FUNNY WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM BESS YET ON THIS RENEGADE STICKFLIPPER......CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.......WE STILL LOVE YOU BESS...................YD.

How do you know its not on reservation property as natives they can pretty much use what they want

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 07:35PM (MST)[p]>So the gas station cant keep
>me from carrying my CC
>in their building

Read the 4th and 5th amendments. One right does not trump another.

Private Property owners have the right to tell you to not carry concealed or even have a gun on their property.

It was a big bodied 2 point. (this is my signature)

In Kansas, you can't even go hunting with someone unless you yourself possess a hunting license let alone carry a firearm. In Utah, if you are hunting during a primitive weapon hunt and you have a primitive weapon tag you can not carry a firearm unless it is a sidearm and you have a CC permit. Probably just as easy to obey the rules than scream a 2nd ammendment infraction. I can't imagine what you would need one for unless you were hunting coyotes under your buddies archery stand. Can you imagine hiring an attorney to fight something like that? A $1000 attorney fee for a $200 ticket. Ouch

Not sure about NM, but in CO one of these guys could be muzzy hunting while the other is archery since the seasons overlap. Probably just took his orange off for the pic.

Probably just as
>easy to obey the rules
>than scream a 2nd ammendment
>infraction.

That type of thinking is why you cant.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-12
>AT 08:38?PM (MST)

>
>I'm not sure what the law
>is in NM but in
>Utah if you have an
>archery tag and that firestick
>shows up on your hunt
>you're in big trouble.
>Can't even be in the
>same vehicle unless you have
>a concealed carry permit and
>that's only for a sidearm.
> Interested to know what
>the law is in NM.
>
>
>"not very smart" to say the
>least!
>
>LOL! I can see that the Cat is feeling a little punky tonight though. He got the big stir stick out for this one.}>
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

This is not correct anymore as of 2011. Utah done away with the un-lawful "temporary game preserve" law..

Todd

+1 Hardway!

We cowed down for too long and now we are too scared to exercise our rights because it is too costly to prove we still have them, SAD!

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Easy boys! I'm not saying to cower to anyone. It's not the anti gun guys that are making these rules. They are put into place to keep some of these hillbillies from poaching during a primitive weapon hunt. That's the only reason they are in place. It's NOT because they want to strip you of your constitutional right to pack a weapon. Nobody is saying you can't carry a firearm. You just need a permit to do it during a primitive weapon hunt. Same goes for your gun in the glove box. The officer that puts the cuffs on you is not making a statement against your right to bear arms. He's protecting his safety and the safety of others in requiring you to have a permit to do so. Make sense now?

>Easy boys! I'm not saying
>to cower to anyone.
>It's not the anti gun
>guys that are making these
>rules. They are put
>into place to keep some
>of these hillbillies from poaching
>during a primitive weapon hunt.
> That's the only reason
>they are in place.

Look, I'm sure your a nice guy but this is the same mentality that landed us here. You CAN NOT legislate your way into nirvana. There is already a law saying it is illegal to kill deer out of season, with a different weapon than specified, etc.... Seriously...How many phuckin rules do you want?

PS... Ransom, Lesgo, and Rleh are all hillbillies....If you smell kerosine....run.

Nobody is saying
>you can't carry a firearm.
> You just need a
>permit to do it during
>a primitive weapon hunt.
>Same goes for your gun
>in the glove box.
>The officer that puts the
>cuffs on you is not
>making a statement against your
>right to bear arms.
>He's protecting his safety and
>the safety of others in
>requiring you to have a
>permit to do so.
>Make sense now?

WTF???? Jeezus.... Protecting the saftey of others? Where the hell do you get off deciding what is safe for others. Let me guess...your a cop? Heres a news flash... Cops cannot prevent crimes from taking place. The 2nd amendment was deemed crucial to our freedom so we the people could have the means to police ourselves.... The founding fathers understood that police could not be everywhere to protect every man woman and child. Freedom comes with a cost. Your laws to keep people safe do nothing to prevent crime, they only help with disarming law abiding citizens. This mentality that cops are somehow all knowing and a step above the average citizen has gotten out of hand. You are a citizen, same as me. Get a damn clue.

That is a 3 strikes and your out rule . LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-12 AT 12:09PM (MST)[p]now now it looks bad butttt what if it was a any weapon hunt and they had the bow in case the archery opportunity arose. I packed my gun and my bow on my oil moose hunt. (i had my rifle in the scabbard on the horse and my bow in hand most of the time)I wanted to kill my bull with a bow but i didnt wanna blow it on a shot i could not make with my bow and could with a rifle so i had both. I ended up killing mine with a rifle. its possible both had any weapon tags the kid packed the rifle for him and the guy decided the bow route.

you never know and you cant make accusations against someone even when it looks bad.

yOU DO NOT NEED A CONCEALD WEAPON PERMIT TO HAVE A GUN ON YOU DURING THE UT ARCHERY HUNT.

It was a big bodied 2 point. (this is my signature)

>actually you do travis

Actually you don't.. As of 2011.. Read the rules. The temporary game preserve law was hogwash anti-constituional, and no longer written.

Todd

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom