Anybody know this guy?

Don't know his name?

But somebody a few years back Posted a Clip with Him Hunting Moose!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Never heard of him either, but loved the story, it was awesome. Will definitely look at his other vids. Thanks a bunch for posting this up.

Wow he is quite the story teller. I wouldn't really want that experience to be able to tell the story. But I guess it's just one of those things that happens that you don't plan on happening. Thanks for sharing

The scary part is they closed Grizzly Bear hunting in BC this past Fall so now those big bruins will be even more emboldened. The moral is, make sure you always pack a gun in Grizzly country!

Well, cool story, but poor guiding to be caught without your rifle in that situation.
Plus, he is awfully condescending towards his client who did his job keeping both of them from possibly being mauled or killed while guide was standing back behind him being no help other than issuing orders.

Story wouldn't have been so cool then.

I don't see that way, he pretty much DIDN'T know what that hunter was going to do in a life or death situation. Now I would like the rifle in my hands instead of inexperienced hunter facing a bear charge

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I don't see that way, he
>pretty much DIDN'T know what
>that hunter was going to
>do in a life or
>death situation. Now I would
>like the rifle in my
>hands instead of inexperienced hunter
>facing a bear charge
>
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Which is the point. Never should have come to that.

Despite that, if he truly thought life or death situation was imminent he should have taken the hunter?s rifle and taken charge of the situation.

I wouldn't want him as a guide.

Lol doesn't take an expert to read this situation. This guy was caught helpless with his britches down and let his hunter take all the risk as a result. Two obvious major errors.

But if you need one, ask any guide who works in grizzly country. I can assure you they will agree.

Got to agree with you 100% again cbeard. This guy is supposed to be a great guide and IMHO no guide worth his salt would put his hunter in that situation and then let the hunter try to take care of the situation he described while he's behind him. He's a good story teller though, LOL!

Great story and loved the straightforward delivery...

Shoulda done this shoulda done that...yeah yeah yeah...I like that a little is left on the bone like hunting "dangerous game" in Africa and your backup is a platoon with bazookas...

I took my Buff with a old 300 Win mag shooting soft points (its all I could borrow..long story) and my African guide chasing(running) blood drops in thick brush got seperated a few times tripped hard a few times in hardened mud elephant tracks...kinda thought we would wait after knowing I hit him a few times...but he was off and I was trying to catch up... Wouldn't trade a second of that day to have him pounded by my heavily armed posse and if I was to end up splintered bone and gore in the dirt...so be it...casue boys ain't nobody getting out alive and a little risk is good for the soul...

I've hunted in grizzly and other dangerous game country for many years now.
Yes, risk is part of the game - as anyone who plays the game knows.
But there's a big difference between risk and stupidity. Competent guides and hunters know that difference.
A guide?s #1 job is to minimize risk to the extent possible - and this one failed miserably.

If I hired a guide to put me on a grizzly bear (which I would never do because I have no desire to kill a bear), I wouldn't think anything of it if he was unarmed. It's his life and his choice. I wouldn't hire him to babysit me and protect me. All I want him to do is find me a bear to shoot. If I'm going to be man enough to shoot a bear, I'll be man enough to accept the responsibility as to what happens. That would be part of the challenge for me.

No grizzly guide goes without a rifle.

It's not about ?babysitting?. It's in case of a charge or wounded bear that needs finishing. Same reason your truck has a spare tire in case you get a flat or same reason you carry a warm jacket so you don't freeze.

It's not a ?macho? thing. It's called common sense and being prepared.

Yes, I do agree with that cbeard. Any prudent guide should at least carry some pepper spray. That's what all the "experts" advise. LOL!

I would have no problem hiring him for this type of hunt. Cause I'd be willing to bet he's never gone a second without his gun since... Most hunters I know have left there gun, "just for a minute" usually... and regretted that decision in hindsight...

>I would have no problem hiring
>him for this type of
>hunt. Cause I'd be willing
>to bet he's never gone
>a second without his gun
>since... Most hunters I know
>have left there gun, "just
>for a minute" usually... and
>regretted that decision in hindsight...
>

Lol good point.

I guess if I was going to defend him at all, I would say it started out as an elk hunt, and they never intentionally went looking for a bear. I think if it was a bear hunt he would have had a gun. The guy must of had a bear tag though.

How is he "one heck of a storyteller"? He reads stories from emails that are sent in by people he doesn't know which may or may not be true.

I was watching this guys videos for a while. He is a good story teller but when he started talking about bigfoot I lost interest. Made me start to wonder how much truth there was in his stories

Yup
I 100% agree with you!
I did the same thing.Interesting story’s and video but
The Bigfoot stuff told me he was not credible.

Interesting stories.....they get a lil far fetched. A moose swallowed his arrow in one of them. He's hardcore into bigfoot. Lost interest after all his videos were about bigfoot.

Yup
I 100% agree with you!
I did the same thing.Interesting story’s and video but
The Bigfoot stuff told me he was not credible.
Come on not credible!
Guys on this site like to stretch the truth a fair amount, Hell Slightlysober is so full of S?T when the wind blows out of the north I can smell him here in Utah. (Don't take any offense SS)
Most all of us like to tell a good story or two.
The only ones that stretch the truth more than hunters are fisherman and the only ones that lie more are golfers.

I would enjoy to share a campfire with that dude he tells a story like few pepole can.

Yep, I used to watch all his blacktail stuff I could find. He's killed and filmed a lot of BIG blacktail bucks. Then the Bigfoot crap started showing up. No thanks. I've got enough crazy, don't need to buy any from him.

Well its my opinion and thats all ! if you see one of these beasts in the forest and no one believes you ,he will read your story ,thats all he's doing and thats helping the people deal with it Tj

He tells one heck of a story, but I've never heard of him. I've been watching a few of his videos.

Yes , he is a long time guide , lives in British Columbia, big time blacktail hunter, also has a Sasquatch videos, watch them,I am not a beleiver, but he has me thinking now.

As mentioned above enjoy his blacktail videos, great information. He has killed several monster blacktails.

Just because I haven't seen a mountain lion personally doesn't mean they aren't there, obviously.
Mr. Isdahl has a clearly specified reason/purpose for sharing/reading the emails sent to him. Be open-minded enough to consider that reliable, respected, normal people HAVE seen Sasquatch and need a a safe place to vent their experience(s).
Thanks

Just because I haven't seen a mountain lion personally doesn't mean they aren't there, obviously.
Mr. Isdahl has a clearly specified reason/purpose for sharing/reading the emails sent to him. Be open-minded enough to consider that reliable, respected, normal people HAVE seen Sasquatch and need a a safe place to vent their experience(s).
Thanks
I think there are things that we don't understand that don't fit the normal laws of nature as we comprehend. I've seen tracks in the snow that I can't explain.

Thanks
A lot of folks have never seen a bear, cougar, etc. But now days, pictures of cougars and bears showing up on these cameras are common place. Other uncommon critters as well. It does seem unusual that these reclusive animals show up on these cameras on a regular bases, but no a Sasquatch, Yeti, giant humanoids, alien, etc etc. If they are out there, they must be supernatural and invisible to all cameras, be they trail cameras or drone cameras, or highway cameras, or phone scopes etc.

I’m not doubting strange sights like eel has seen but I’m not ready to believe in large hairy ape like critters roaming our wild lands…….. at least as of now anyway.

Yes, I’ve had the hair on my neck raise up more than once regarding this I can’t explain but I still don’t think it was anything more than fear of the unknown more than fear of a mythical creature.

Won’t question someone else’s experience however.

Watched/Listened to a few of his videos, great story teller and comes off as very genuine. Gets a little murky with the Bigfoot encounters, but has spent far more days in the wilderness than myself.

I was watching this guys videos for a while. He is a good story teller but when he started talking about bigfoot I lost interest. Made me start to wonder how much truth there was in his stories
I've lived outback most of my life, hunting, fishing, camping, in all types of heat, cold, snow, rain, never saw or heard a bigfoot, strange fact is this, with as many people over hundreds of years, no one has 1, found a bigfoot body 2, killed a bigfoot, I assure you in my younger years, if I'd saw Mr Bigfoot, I certainly would have smoked his ass. Not one, hummm.

They used to see them here in Utah once in a while but we kill’em all. Maximum recreational opportunity sort of thing I guess.

It’s a philosophical thing.
The Chupacabra’s ate them all here.:cry:

But from what I’ve seen, it looks like they bred before they got extincted.

Last edited:
I don’t know how anyone could believe in Bigfoot anymore.
With expensive governors tags the last 20 years, guides along with other hunters are routinely able to find the biggest Animals per species year in and year out.
If there’s a 400 inch bull in any given unit in az , that bull is found and photographed at minimum and harvested at maximum. Now I’m sure Bigfoot is smarter than a 8 year old bull who’s been able to elude hunters for years but is he that much smarter. Lol
There’s cameras everywhere across the west that number in the thousands per state on at least half the water sources available to Bigfoot. I’m sure Bigfoot is smart enough to know not to drink at any water sources that might take his picture. Lol. If a Bigfoot tried to drink in az it’s a guarantee he’s getting his pic taken just like every 400 inch bull does.
Most big sheds or giant dead heads get found eventually by people along the way. I’m sure Bigfoot has been smart enough to make sure it dies in the most exclusive sneaky spots year in and year out. Lol
Where has Bigfoot been dying for the last hundred years especially in az or anywhere in the west for that matter. Bigfoots the smartest animal. He’s got the most exclusive spots to water that no one ever sees him and he never makes a mistake watering at a place with a camera on it because of his superior intelligence. Lol
If you go down the list of odds on Bigfoot with hundreds of thousands of hunters in the field every year and Cameras everywhere and no body ever found , one would have to start asking himself when the hoax becomes to much to explain. Lol

What Really Surprises Me Is That Some DRAT SMART-AZZ Hasn't Got Dressed Up Just Before Archery Season In A Top Quality BigFoot Suit & Hit A Bunch Of Known Trail-Cam Areas!:D

I don’t know how anyone could believe in Bigfoot anymore.
With expensive governors tags the last 20 years, guides along with other hunters are routinely able to find the biggest Animals per species year in and year out.
If there’s a 400 inch bull in any given unit in az , that bull is found and photographed at minimum and harvested at maximum. Now I’m sure Bigfoot is smarter than a 8 year old bull who’s been able to elude hunters for years but is he that much smarter. Lol
There’s cameras everywhere across the west that number in the thousands per state on at least half the water sources available to Bigfoot. I’m sure Bigfoot is smart enough to know not to drink at any water sources that might take his picture. Lol. If a Bigfoot tried to drink in az it’s a guarantee he’s getting his pic taken just like every 400 inch bull does.
Most big sheds or giant dead heads get found eventually by people along the way. I’m sure Bigfoot has been smart enough to make sure it dies in the most exclusive sneaky spots year in and year out. Lol
Where has Bigfoot been dying for the last hundred years especially in az or anywhere in the west for that matter. Bigfoots the smartest animal. He’s got the most exclusive spots to water that no one ever sees him and he never makes a mistake watering at a place with a camera on it because of his superior intelligence. Lol
If you go down the list of odds on Bigfoot with hundreds of thousands of hunters in the field every year and Cameras everywhere and no body ever found , one would have to start asking himself when the hoax becomes to much to explain. Lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom