ANYBODY KNOW THIS SICK BASTARD???

Hopefully his future cellmates treat him with the same compassion as he did this sweet innocent little girl, I’m hoping someone is sharpening a shank with his name as we speak

A shank would be too good for him I think they have another form of justice in Prison that should suite him....
Can you say I lean over that will be his new girlie name in prison

I'm not real sure I could hide a full grown, naked woman tied up in my basement for days, and not have my parents know. Kinda odd

And the dude should be nutted and hung, no questions.

But, WTF are you doing as a parent, with a child who obviously has some issues, sending her off to college? No, this ain't their fault, at all. But when I first read this story, my first thought was WTF are you thinking?

I feel bad for her and he should die but what was she doing on a bondage chat group? Probably not the place to meet a stand up guy at 19 years old!

Interesting story......we are all assuming she didn’t want to be there.....

I'm not quite where you are.

Or at least, I'm partially where you are.

Kinda odd she's on a hardcore bondage site, slips out, I'm assuming meets a dude, then it gets weird?

I realize the world is in fire, but this don't look like a connect the dots kinda thing?

She's Had A Rough Start Right From The Get-Go Of Life!

But if She's on that Site That Hossy Mentioned?

Which We Don't that that's True?

Or Not True?

That's What The SICKO Is Claiming!

Ya!

I Guess If You Need Anything These Days?

You Can Just Get On The Internet Or YOUR Phone & Find It!

I'm not quite where you are.

Or at least, I'm partially where you are.

Kinda odd she's on a hardcore bondage site, slips out, I'm assuming meets a dude, then it gets weird?

I realize the world is in fire, but this don't look like a connect the dots kinda thing?
she's in a "bondage" chat room....meets a guy from the "bondage" chatroom......and he ties her up???

Get's weird??....started out weird....

That story is heinous even if she met him in a room. She doesn't look wild but you never know.
If there was Yellowstone justice for these creeps it wouldn't a bad thing.

missing woman.jpg

a "room"??....lol

wtf did you see a picture of her??

she's in a "bondage" chat room....meets a guy from the "bondage" chatroom......and he ties her up???

Get's weird??....started out weird....

I'm still trying to figure out how her parents let her go off to start with.

Combined with how his parents had no clue there was a naked girl tied up for days in there basement.

Then of course, a coal room?

Now, in today's world one must ask. Bigger penalty for tying up a girl and raping her, or burning coal?

Live in Sanpete and I know someone pretty high up in the ranks of the college. From what I heard she left her apartment walking and the guy picked her up. At first it was on her own free will, but she didn’t come back. Then the roommates and parents starting getting worried and then all that stuff that you’ve read about on the news went down.

even the chief won't say she was being held against her will yet.....

"But asked whether she was held against her will, the chief said in the news conference that “this is an ongoing investigation and there are certain aspects that we are still digging into and trying to understand fully.” At the time of the news conference, he said only that Brown was being held on a charge of obstruction of justice with more charges pending."

I cant speak for the rest of UTAH, but I just got back from SLC and it is full of weird, creepy A## people.

Hossblur, it’s my general understanding his father is up north in a hospital fighting a losing battle with cancer. I assume this would explain why the parents had no clue.

"But asked whether she was held against her will, the chief said in the news conference that “this is an ongoing investigation and there are certain aspects that we are still digging into and trying to understand fully.” At the time of the news conference, he said only that Brown was being held on a charge of obstruction of justice with more charges pending."
He might have tied her up in self defense.

I looked up 'bondage' & it shows a young blond girl tied up & covered with coal. :rolleyes:

I think he missed the point of his "I ♥️ Freedom" social media posts when he had a young girl locked up and raped in his parent's basement.

Updated info Brent lived in Kerns Utah his parents was away so he new the house was empty so he took her to his parents house.
I have heard of some pretty frightening things about pepole that live I'm Kerns.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom