ANYBODY OWN/SHOOT ONE OF THESE???

I've never handled one but I'd bet a guy could make it into a killer if he were so skilled and trained.

Since the barrels are not selectable......it makes no sense to me that they come with 3 different chokes.....I filled mine with all the same chokes....imp cyl for steel...

They really are a great shooting gun.....in 20, 28, and 410........the 12's seem massive and heavy

Since the barrels are not selectable......it makes no sense to me that they come with 3 different chokes.....I filled mine with all the same chokes....imp cyl for steel...
If they fire in a certain order you might want the 2nd and/or the 3rd barrel in a tighter pattern in case you miss the 1st shot and the bird is going away.

This could be a good weapon for the firing squad. It would be most effective if it can fire all three barrels at once and use 3.5” buckshot. If there are ten shooters, a few of them can have blanks and the recoil would feel about the same so it gives the deniability you want for something like this. With the others shooting live ammo and the fact that there will be decent spread if not too far away, it will do the job quickly and with as little pain as possible.

This could be a good weapon for the firing squad. It would be most effective if it can fire all three barrels at once and use 3.5” buckshot. If there are ten shooters, a few of them can have blanks and the recoil would feel about the same so it gives the deniability you want for something like this. With the others shooting live ammo and the fact that there will be decent spread if not too far away, it will do the job quickly and with as little pain as possible.
are you acting as Joesikora?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom