Anybody receive tags yet?

yessir

20220622_214908.jpg

Got mine. LE Elk.

I kind of feel like the paper they print the tags on could be a little nicer... not sure if anyone else had that thought? I mean, it took 16 years of applying to draw and it looks like someone printed it off their home inkjet printer in their basement... Just saying...:ROFLMAO::p :) The way tags are getting they should make it looks all fancy with a hologram or something cool.

Golden_Ticket copy.jpg

Yup, They showed up yesterday
2 youth GS bull Tags
1 GS Rifle deer tag
1 Colorado 3rd season buck tag

Now waiting for 4 cow tags.
Hopefully my oldest son draws his Colorado deer tag.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom