ANYBODY RUNNING THE EDGE PULSAR ON YOUR NEW BELCHER???

Of course banks would say that. Banks makes good intercoolers,exhaust and ram-air intakes..as far as tuning banks is behind in the game. Been in a lot of trucks with banks performance and the result isnt that good. The banks 6 gun years ago was a pathetic with minimal results. Ppe,smarty, efi and H&S out performed with bigger numbers. Not suggested with stock parts.

Haven't heard anyone running the edge pulsar. I dont keep up with the new stuff.

Nope. EPA it them hard. They dont even have customer support. I know a few people that have their tunes on a laptop. Those tunes were nasty mean and rip and tear stock trannys

On These New Belchers a Complete Delete is gonna be Spendy!

A Few of the TUNERS are Toying around with Smog Compliant TUNES!

But I Can't Stand the Thoughts of the Obama Juice!

Thus is why i will keep my 2003 cummins. Just turned 130,000 miles not long ago

You Guys Babying Them or What?

You Act Like You Don't wanna Make the Plunge on a New one at 80K!:D
I’d love to plunge 80k into a new rig but that’s nearly as much as I payed for my first home. My 03 duramax just broke 70k miles. I get asked all the time “is that truck for sale?”?

Yup, once they get so old and still have low miles on them, u just cannot put a price on it!

It’ll go anywhere an $80-100k rig will go. No need to go in debt over an expensive chunk of steel on wheels when current rig hangs with the best of em!

You Guys Babying Them or What?

You Act Like You Don't wanna Make the Plunge on a New one at 80K!:D
Dropping 80-100k on a truck is the last thing on my mind when I’m raising a family! Gotta buy/maintain cars for the kids, feed their bottomless teenage bellies, car insurance, braces, medical bills, home repairs, utility bills go up too because they leave the door open in winter time to heat the outside and leave it opened in the summer time to cool the outside! Then theres lights left on everywhere, carpet cleanings, finishing basement.....yeah, a new truck will never be in my future?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom