ANYBODY WATCHING JOE PICKETT???

I’ve read all the books but haven’t watched the show yet. The Longmire books were a lot different than the books but I enjoyed both. Hopefully, the Pickett show isn’t a big letdown after the books

obviously im a fan of the books, and thought a fictional alien fighting game warden would be a good forum name. i watched a bout 15 minutes of the first episode a while back but just wasn't in the right mood to start a new series. and im pretty sure it will be a bit of a let down if compared to the books. ill probably watch it one of these days

I have read and like all the books. I didn't care for the first couple episodes but stuck with it and found that it got better and better and ended up really liking it.

I read that there won’t be a season 2 due to the author not liking how the characters were portrayed. I think I’ll buy the books

Books are good. Especially if you are from Wyoming :)

I thought Longmire tv series was nearly as good as the books. Hope that holds true with Pickett...

Trying to like this show. They should consider using a consultant for all things animal/hunting related. The "elk" in the taxidermy shop in velvet was a mule deer:rolleyes:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom